RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Hello, how to get the scene from the third photo, the student atm, I done Caroline until the ass kissing scene, all the girl either ask me for money or to slap me, there is no option for this?
Thank you!

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Hello, how to get the scene from the third photo, the student atm, I done Caroline until the ass kissing scene, all the girl either ask me for money or to slap me, there is no option for this?
Thank you!
You get the scene from girls around school after you steal girls' shoes/ sniff them. In the girl dorm, You have to sniff shoes till you get caught btw. There are random I think.
Screenshot 2023-09-11 121929.jpg

Reactions: Medak

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Good game, too much weird shit even with the caca and stuff disabled. I dont want to watch this dumbass get off to sniffing a shoe for 5 mins during combat that you cant get out of. Im kicking the shit out of these women yet theyre still making me lick and smell their disgusting ass shoes. Making me want to kick their ass even more. But there's no reward.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Good game, too much weird shit even with the caca and stuff disabled. I dont want to watch this dumbass get off to sniffing a shoe for 5 mins during combat that you cant get out of. Im kicking the shit out of these women yet theyre still making me lick and smell their disgusting ass shoes. Making me want to kick their ass even more. But there's no reward.
the way i see it one or more of these are true:
1) you are somehow unfamiliar with the tag system used to filter games, meaning you potentially missed the femdom tag and expected some type of maledom power fantasy instead. against this theory speaks the fact that you have a profile here for at least 7 years.
2) you are ignorant over the fact that people are very diverse in terms of preferences and things that get them off, meaning you are rather immature for someone who is around for that long, not understanding that the stuff you find disgusting is other peoples kinks. people call it kink shaming.
3) you are just a trolly asshole and i've wasted my time typing this.
either way, i don't think this is the type of game for you.

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
I think you need a pair of glasses

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so if u finish all the available content rn u wont be able to experience enna content anymore unless u have a save before leaving the house?

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
Did someone else get a bug with the first encounter of Alex, the kid is two spaces behind Dillan, so when Alex appears the Kid is stuck and the cutscene frozen

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Did someone else get a bug with the first encounter of Alex, the kid is two spaces behind Dillan, so when Alex appears the Kid is stuck and the cutscene frozen
This type of bug can happen when a Pathway of a character is blocked, as they'll keep trying to move (and the rest of the game's processes won't continue until the Pathway's completed), usually happens when the Dev does not account for a way of Starting an Event in which you end up blocking the Pathway of said character with your own position.

The fix would be to try to start the event that led to this bug from a different position (so that you don't have the Kid be stuck bcs of Alex appearing). Haven't encountered this specific bug myself, if you still have issues, let me know.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
the way i see it one or more of these are true:
1) you are somehow unfamiliar with the tag system used to filter games, meaning you potentially missed the femdom tag and expected some type of maledom power fantasy instead. against this theory speaks the fact that you have a profile here for at least 7 years.
2) you are ignorant over the fact that people are very diverse in terms of preferences and things that get them off, meaning you are rather immature for someone who is around for that long, not understanding that the stuff you find disgusting is other peoples kinks. people call it kink shaming.
3) you are just a trolly asshole and i've wasted my time typing this.
either way, i don't think this is the type of game for you.
Just having a bit of fun bro, like I said I actually enjoyed the game outside of the sexual content. It reminds me of the fear & hunger series in some ways which is by far the best games I've played using RPGM. Its grindy if you're playing on normal or above so its frustrating for them to just continue being cocky and doing whatever they want to you after finding out what works to beat them. I get that youre being dominated in the beginning because youre weak and havent developed your powers but in terms of scenes theres not a single instance of being on an even playing field and not just getting dominated and run over. To each their own though of course

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
ok i waited like two years to play this game because of the bugs, i hope most of bugs are fixed by now, wish me luck guys =)

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
1694500638076.png
i cannot move maven put me in jail

edit: thank you covert cube for letting me teleport out and thank you backup saves for letting me set the teleport location

Last edited:

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Just having a bit of fun bro, like I said I actually enjoyed the game outside of the sexual content. It reminds me of the fear & hunger series in some ways which is by far the best games I've played using RPGM. Its grindy if you're playing on normal or above so its frustrating for them to just continue being cocky and doing whatever they want to you after finding out what works to beat them. I get that youre being dominated in the beginning because youre weak and havent developed your powers but in terms of scenes theres not a single instance of being on an even playing field and not just getting dominated and run over. To each their own though of course
Dude It's a femdom game, your logic is like saying "It's frustating, why can't I play soccer with my hands?" xD I don't get it why would you waste your time on this?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes