RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
if you had to side with Mackey or Cho/other teachers, who would you choose? Since it seems like Macky had a falling out with them
personally i've never been a huge macky fan, and she also never really worked for me (bugged). in contrast Cho looks way better imho and has certainly picked my interest.
call me crazy, but depending on the consequences of "siding" with either side i may still pick the non-prefered choice regardless. you know, if siding with macky woud somehow prevent the harvest or something.

Reactions: papey and Evizzy89

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
personally i've never been a huge macky fan, and she also never really worked for me (bugged). in contrast Cho looks way better imho and has certainly picked my interest.
call me crazy, but depending on the consequences of "siding" with either side i may still pick the non-prefered choice regardless. you know, if siding with macky woud somehow prevent the harvest or something.
Well…. With the Harvest… EBD22C1A-8B4B-4D76-A7F7-5F853ED629E3.jpeg D2EADD89-DBFD-45FA-B54F-96F564C09A7B.jpeg

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2946810
Teary did say that character routes will have different paths and content to see… the Chastity system seems like one of those mechanics where it’s changes things… interestingly… Maybe it’ll be introduced with Miss Cho… who knows…. Just be careful of ur choices in the future… I wanna Ask.. still early but if you had to side with Mackey or Cho/other teachers, who would you choose? Since it seems like Macky had a falling out with them
I was never a fan of Macky either for several reasons the biggest being I prefer facesitting/smothering content so Macky expansion looks like itll appeal to me more but because of the hassle of her quest I probably prefer siding with Cho although if choices determine paths ill probably side with whatever path I prefer (I would prefer a path with the more likeabe person)

as for Chasity content I do like that type of content so.. I am looking forward to that especially if it changes scenes although I imagine thatll be a huuuge hassle for teary because it involves adding to almost every character

it looks like Cho was going to get quite a bit of content eventually regardless of popularity. not just has she two entries on that list, but i'd also be very surprised if the chastity mechanic doesn't relate to her as well, with her key collection for her "caged birds".
bonnie has life sized bird cages in her room and I have been wondering if theyll ever get any use or if theyre just decorations

I have no clue what he means by inside wardrobe so if you figure it out please enlighten us =P

edit: 64 votes for the poll and Cho is so far into the lead that its pretty much no contest

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I was never a fan of Macky either for several reasons the biggest being I prefer facesitting/smothering content so Macky expansion looks like itll appeal to me more but because of the hassle of her quest I probably prefer siding with Cho although if choices determine paths ill probably side with whatever path I prefer (I would prefer a path with the more likeabe person)

as for Chasity content I do like that type of content so.. I am looking forward to that especially if it changes scenes although I imagine thatll be a huuuge hassle for teary because it involves adding to almost every character

bonnie has life sized bird cages in her room and I have been wondering if theyll ever get any use or if theyre just decorations

I have no clue what he means by inside wardrobe so if you figure it out please enlighten us =P

edit: 64 votes for the poll and Cho is so far into the lead that its pretty much no contest
If you’ve done Mackys route (creepy or Pet path) go to Miss Skylars room and a scene triggers… where you hide in the wardrobe because miss Skylar and Miss Cho walk in (presumably) you don’t see anything, just hear them talking… I only have this screen grab… 423ED9D5-3EDD-49BC-A550-C9DA3EB55985.jpeg

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
People were too worried about Miki and Beverly, Beverly I can understand but Miki has a very revealing sprite sheet consisting of her normal clothes, student uniform, gym clothes and swimwear, not to mention her placement in the actor tab right besides the main trio.

One thing I found interesting is that the game has an event that lets you play tag with Walter and gain cuteness, but I couldn't really trigger it normally. Maybe I'll make another post on these kinds of stuff.

Glad to see Dominic slowly inching closer with those edge points.

Realistically the harvest shouldn't really change, the boards are something like this if I understand correctly:
[Number]: Room number, self explanatory
X: Dead.
x: Under supervision most likely, changes to this when you progress with Macky, Trent on room 23 also has this, and he's taking orders from Deverou.
o: No supervision, under watch?

Nobody wants to side with McGibbons, we all know he's the boss, Deverou graduated under him for goodness' sake!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
People were too worried about Miki and Beverly, Beverly I can understand but Miki has a very revealing sprite sheet consisting of her normal clothes, student uniform, gym clothes and swimwear, not to mention her placement in the actor tab right besides the main trio.

One thing I found interesting is that the game has an event that lets you play tag with Walter and gain cuteness, but I couldn't really trigger it normally. Maybe I'll make another post on these kinds of stuff.

Glad to see Dominic slowly inching closer with those edge points.

Realistically the harvest shouldn't really change, the boards are something like this if I understand correctly:
[Number]: Room number, self explanatory
X: Dead.
x: Under supervision most likely, changes to this when you progress with Macky, Trent on room 23 also has this, and he's taking orders from Deverou.
o: No supervision, under watch?

Nobody wants to side with McGibbons, we all know he's the boss, Deverou graduated under him for goodness' sake!
We’ll have too see how Being dommed by macky affects the Harvest event… Teary is planning to have different content with different routes with not only the story paths but also the character routes as well

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
one vote as far as I am aware

Teary said in comments before that Ayleen and Miki are not in this vote (and last vote) because their content is planned in main story unless I misunderstood him

I absolutely hated the colour scheme on Cho though even if I liked her design

last poll had 57 votes, this poll has 59 votes already so even though the poll was released I dont expect the results to change too much

im still waiting on Margo to get content! she has triggers and an area for her so D=
True but Im kinda almost thinking that margos content might be main story related or tied to bonnie somehow and not a sub route because I have no idea why that one door in her room makes dilan scared to open it. but I guess we will see when shes fully implemented and no longer just a really annoying guard dog.

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
I think maybe he could be referring to the teacher dorm where you enter and it triggers a cutscene between cho and I forget who. just break into the first floor teacher dorms and dilan will hide in a wardrobe. its the only time it happens as far as I know. But I still have no fucking clue what that has to do with being conquered by macky.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think maybe he could be referring to the teacher dorm where you enter and it triggers a cutscene between cho and I forget who. just break into the first floor teacher dorms and dilan will hide in a wardrobe. its the only time it happens as far as I know. But I still have no fucking clue what that has to do with being conquered by macky.
If you’ve done Mackys route (creepy or Pet path) go to Miss Skylars room and a scene triggers… where you hide in the wardrobe because miss Skylar and Miss Cho walk in (presumably) you don’t see anything, just hear them talking… I only have this screen grab… View attachment 2947004
Yeah this is what I’m talking about, and being conquered by Macky or not, will change things in the Harvest… what will? Not sure but this scene teases it I guess from what teary said..

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
Call me crazy but i think john is going to have some form of plot significance, i think eventually one way or another he will go back to the witches hut, and probably fuck something up and make dilans life more difficult

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Call me crazy but i think john is going to have some form of plot significance, i think eventually one way or another he will go back to the witches hut, and probably fuck something up and make dilans life more difficult
He is the comic relief character, so it is probably true that he will have some kind of plot twist around him. Idk maybe he knows something about Dilan since he was the one who called him to the ritual site and pushed Dilan into all this shit or it can just be because almost everyone in the game doesn't like him and would not help him in anyway .

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes