RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Poor Dilan EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK HIM OVER. It is impressive, the vampires, the principal probably, Dominic 100% wants to fuck with him in some way, The witch just sees him as a tool, the woman to the left of the bus mentions that the hotel is just an illusion and that she will leave him alone when he has no will left, the voices in his head probably want to do something terrible to him, he has a GRAVE with his name in the woods, Noo already fucked him over and now is sending him in those annoying chases, the boy he saved probably isn't even human because of the voices comments calling him a bee and vampires wasps, Hell at this point i don't doubt even FUCKING JOHN wants to kill Dilan. The only person i trust in this shitshow is the blacksmith.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Poor Dilan EVERYONE WATS TO FUCK HIM OVER. It is impressive, the vampires, the principal probably, Dominic 100% want to fuck with him in some way, The witch just sees him as a tool, the woman to the left of the bus mentions that the hotel is just an illusion and that she will leave him alone when he has no will left, the voices in his head probably want to do something terrible to him, he has a GRAVE with his name in the woods, Noo already fucked him over and now is sending him in those annoying chases, the boy he saved probably isn't even human because of the voices comments calling him a bee and vampires wasps, Hell at this point i don't doubt even FUCKING JOHN wants to kill Dilan. The only person i trust in this shitshow is the blacksmith.
i trust Rick. his fried chicken give me a happy tummy.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
im still upset that the bitch took all my money :(
yeah, you're probably talking about Caroline here. if you've lost all your money to Dixie then you can hardly blame her for that. imho Dixie may be the most trustworthy female character in the game so far (to pick up on that again), helping you with the rumors and giving you an honest service for the money you pay her.

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
yeah, you're probably talking about Caroline here. if you've lost all your money to Dixie then you can hardly blame her for that. imho Dixie may be the most trustworthy female character in the game so far (to pick up on that again), helping you with the rumors and giving you an honest service for the money you pay her.
Thats true, beaverly is also just an innocent caught in the crossfire

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Eh, she does a whole lot of sneaking around so... She probably knows about something, and she has a terrifying smile but for now, she is cool. Beverly on the other hand is trustworthy for now but since Allan said she would be harvested she probably has something special in her blood so we still need to see where that goes.

On another note what do you guys think happened to the principal? Since she doesn't want Dilan to remove the nails were the nails self-inflicted maybe to stop her from doing something or did someone just betray her and if she removed them she just dies?

Reactions: Nait Sieve

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
i never see that scene
You get it from going to the convenience store on golden street at night and giving caroline money. After giving her money rumors will start about you. attend class and eventually caroline will talk to you and trigger a scene. Next I dont remember if you have to talk to her at the convenience store again or if it just happens after attending class but she will give you a task. Complete the task and turn it in to her then continue to attend class and you will get the scene.
(this is just from vague memory but im pretty sure this is how you trigger the scene.)

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
You get it from going to the convenience store on golden street at night and giving caroline money. After giving her money rumors will start about you. attend class and eventually caroline will talk to you and trigger a scene. Next I dont remember if you have to talk to her at the convenience store again or if it just happens after attending class but she will give you a task. Complete the task and turn it in to her then continue to attend class and you will get the scene.
(this is just from vague memory but im pretty sure this is how you trigger the scene.)
You will have to talk with her again in the convenience store then she will start the rape rumors about you (If you are friends with Dixie she really helps you here unmaking the rumors) then she will come to class again, pull you to the Auditorio, give you a quest, then when you finish it she will start a new rumor and after some time sleeping in classes you will have this scene OR you can what i did leave if you have enough bravely you can leave the room because she was accusing you of reporting her.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
for those who are curious, Tracy is making quite a big leap I am also pretty sure Tracy was the one who kidnapped Miki but I could be wrong
I am wondering if Cho / Tracy will just be non-enemy NPCs personally with the content I do prefer the Succubus because of the fight mechanics
View attachment 2957307
View attachment 2957308
yeah, Tracy was the one who found Miki. hard to tell though if she kidnapped her alone or brought Trent Beatrice and friends first, or if Miki just tagged along peacefully.
i honestly don't see a reason why that whole group shoudn't be fightable. we know they aren't humans and Walter tried to kill us. it's just kinda impossible to tell how strong they are, given that Walters' death was offscreen and not with us in control.

is this the same poll that is still going? i mean, it looks like it, but that's one hell of a jump Tracy did there (4% previously).
Eh, she does a whole lot of sneaking around so... She probably knows about something, and she has a terrifying smile but for now, she is cool. Beverly on the other hand is trustworthy for now but since Allan said she would be harvested she probably has something special in her blood so we still need to see where that goes.

On another note what do you guys think happened to the principal? Since she doesn't want Dilan to remove the nails were the nails self-inflicted maybe to stop her from doing something or did someone just betray her and if she removed them she just dies?
yeah, agreed on Beverly. she is kinda using us a bit, but it's rather innocent and harmless and we get to taste pussy.
well, the principal is up to speculation. my wild guess is that she awaits and requires the harvest, to get rejuvenated or healed/charged up or something.

Reactions: Sazder

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
yeah, Tracy was the one who found Miki. hard to tell though if she kidnapped her alone or brought Trent Beatrice and friends first, or if Miki just tagged along peacefully.
i honestly don't see a reason why that whole group shoudn't be fightable. we know they aren't humans and Walter tried to kill us. it's just kinda impossible to tell how strong they are, given that Walters' death was offscreen and not with us in control.

is this the same poll that is still going? i mean, it looks like it, but that's one hell of a jump Tracy did there (4% previously).

yeah, agreed on Beverly. she is kinda using us a bit, but it's rather innocent and harmless and we get to taste pussy.
well, the principal is up to speculation. my wild guess is that she awaits and requires the harvest, to get rejuvenated or healed/charged up or something.
I mean, Beverly asked us if we have a girlfriend. So it seems she does really like us.

Sep 13, 2023
hoping tracy update is the next one after whatever teary has planned

she's hot and there's an unused image of her showing her ass to dilan and it's fuckin massive
also some more files with her in the outfit she confronted miki in, with her showing some of her night-walker(?) powers (nothing major) if anyone's wondering

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Worth noting that, because different patreon tiers have different voting powers which are only counted after the poll ends, Tracy is actually winning that poll by a long shot, the top patrons voted for her. So she's coming after Bonnie (who should be coming at the end of the month I believe)

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes