RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I was thinking you need knowledge to be able to read books you find, which in turn gives you further knowledge to craft additional armor, weapons or mix additional potions?
On the other hand sleeping in class gives bravery points, if i remember right.
Pretty sure that those stats you get don't affect anything ATM. Recipes appear and disappear depending on if you have the ingredients or not. You can start off with different stats depending on how you answer the questions that the school counselor asks when you first meet him.

I wonder if Tearycian stumbled into what he's potentially got here or if it's intentional. With the scaling mechanics of the Succubi based on MC's level not being explained... it would be easy to introduce a reasoning for it in the storyline. The succubi get a lot stronger when I'm high-level and in their proximity, which is easy to explain... it's friggin' magic, obvs.
The thing is... what happens if the Succubi realize how much stronger they get when I'm hanging around them?

The combat mechanics seem to me like the succubi should all be balanced to fight a MC of maybe LVL 1-10 (with MC having progressively better gear for each new succubus.)
The succubi generally do like to suck levels from MC, but once they realize that it makes them weaker... they might not easily take a tribute. In fact, they might want to keep me captive at a high level by forcing me to fight them... and even losing gives me EXP and drops which can raise my level.
If tearycian actually decides to implement this stuff, where MC has to fight and win to advance, but ALSO has to figure out ways to get the succubi to drain his levels against their best interests so that the succubi don't get too strong to defeat...

...man, this could be some twisted shit, here!

Tartley

Jan 26, 2020
After Miss macky found me sniffing her shoes She kicked me out of the room and refuse to talk to me what I Need to do?

Reactions: Proima

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
The most difficulty I have ever had, to get to sniff a woman's feet has not been with some High Level Succubus who is ruling humans for years, but with a NORMAL TEACHER !
Like seriously?!

Used save editor to skip and sleep through hundreds of classes like Big Boss advised and got the first assignment.
Slept through some more classes to get second assignment, went to turn it in but she was sleeping, so left it on the table. Then tried to interact with her boots but nothing.
Again slept through some classes, got third assignment, went to turn it in she was sleeping, so left it on the table. Then interacted with her boots and got to sniff them.

Since then I have been skipping and sleeping through classes but now she won't confront me at all. In the evening she keeps sleeping and I can't interact with her boots ("cannot risk it" dialogue).
I tried to again used save editor to increase those sleeping and skipping values, but to no avail.

My request is safe and simple:
"Enlighten me on the path to achieve Miss Macky's foot smell".
Help.

• Sad
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also even though I am not getting any assignments, sometimes I am getting the option to turn it in when I reach her room (the table has purple exclamation mark) WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
I would like to know if Miki is finished, or are you going to do a little more possibility with her?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I would like to know if Miki is finished, or are you going to do a little more possibility with her?
I dunno about further content (there will probably be something where the MC sets her free), but I really think there should be a way to get the desired scenes while fighting her, just like there is with other succubuses (kneeling gives option for scenes).

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Yes after, I agree with you, it's a bit of a shame, I would have liked to have had the scenes that she offers, since the time I do not remember any more

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
The most difficulty I have ever had, to get to sniff a woman's feet has not been with some High Level Succubus who is ruling humans for years, but with a NORMAL TEACHER !
Like seriously?!

Used save editor to skip and sleep through hundreds of classes like Big Boss advised and got the first assignment.
Slept through some more classes to get second assignment, went to turn it in but she was sleeping, so left it on the table. Then tried to interact with her boots but nothing.
Again slept through some classes, got third assignment, went to turn it in she was sleeping, so left it on the table. Then interacted with her boots and got to sniff them.

Since then I have been skipping and sleeping through classes but now she won't confront me at all. In the evening she keeps sleeping and I can't interact with her boots ("cannot risk it" dialogue).
I tried to again used save editor to increase those sleeping and skipping values, but to no avail.

My request is safe and simple:
"Enlighten me on the path to achieve Miss Macky's foot smell".
Help.
Also even though I am not getting any assignments, sometimes I am getting the option to turn it in when I reach her room (the table has purple exclamation mark) WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG
Help requested.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Will it let you turn in the assignment? She can also be weird about which days she will confront you. I had a lot of luck going to class on weekends, sleeping, and then getting a confrontation with Ms. Mackey.
Okay I'm gonna try to explain it in points real quick:

1. I used save editor to make sleeping and skipping values to 99 each
2. I got confronted by Miss Macky once (no assignment just warning)
3. I slept through some more classes (3 to be particular) and got confronted again and got first assignment (solved it with Dominic). Then I went to submit it (Macky was sitting on computer and nothing related to heels happened)
4. I again slept for three classes, got second assignment, solved it with Dominic, went to submit it but Macky was sleeping so kept assignment on table and had first interaction with heels (heels smelling).

That's how far I reached officially. I tried sleeping and skipping but she wont confront me. I even tried the save editor to increase both (sleep and skip) values to 200, but still nothing.

Bug: I haven't got a third assignment. So now when I enter Miss Macky's room in Evening, I can get one of two outcomes.

Outcome 1(Bugged): While entering her room, MC will call out for Macky but no response comes and so MC enters the room anyways saying that the door is probably open.
In this case I get the option to submit the assignment (which I never got) on the table.
Interacting with heels before submitting assignment will give the response: "Not taking risk, better keep the assignment somewhere and leave".
Interacting with heels after submitting assignment will give response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".

Outcome 2: While entering the room, the MC will just open the door and enter without any dialogue.
In this case there is no option to submit assignment on table and interacting with heels will give the response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".
View attachment Save.zip

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ok
Okay I'm gonna try to explain it in points real quick:

1. I used save editor to make sleeping and skipping values to 99 each
2. I got confronted by Miss Macky once (no assignment just warning)
3. I slept through some more classes (3 to be particular) and got confronted again and got first assignment (solved it with Dominic). Then I went to submit it (Macky was sitting on computer and nothing related to heels happened)
4. I again slept for three classes, got second assignment, solved it with Dominic, went to submit it but Macky was sleeping so kept assignment on table and had first interaction with heels (heels smelling).

That's how far I reached officially. I tried sleeping and skipping but she wont confront me. I even tried the save editor to increase both (sleep and skip) values to 200, but still nothing.

Bug: I haven't got a third assignment. So now when I enter Miss Macky's room in Evening, I can get one of two outcomes.

Outcome 1(Bugged): While entering her room, MC will call out for Macky but no response comes and so MC enters the room anyways saying that the door is probably open.
In this case I get the option to submit the assignment (which I never got) on the table.
Interacting with heels before submitting assignment will give the response: "Not taking risk, better keep the assignment somewhere and leave".
Interacting with heels after submitting assignment will give response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".

Outcome 2: While entering the room, the MC will just open the door and enter without any dialogue.
In this case there is no option to submit assignment on table and interacting with heels will give the response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".
View attachment 935745
Ok, thanks for the detail. Sounds bugged as hell, man. I don't think you can do anything but restart.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Ok

Ok, thanks for the detail. Sounds bugged as hell, man. I don't think you can do anything but restart.
But what do you think might have caused the bug? The save editor? Or just random?
Because If you or anyone else willing to use my above uploaded save file can check that and tell me, I wont be repeating the same mistake.
You know reaching 99 sleeping and 99 skipping classes will be quite difficult without the save editor.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
But what do you think might have caused the bug? The save editor? Or just random?
Because If you or anyone else willing to use my above uploaded save file can check that and tell me, I wont be repeating the same mistake.
You know reaching 99 sleeping and 99 skipping classes will be quite difficult without the save editor.
Based on the amount of complaints, I would say it's not the editor, it's something in the patch. Personally, I didn't use an editor and was able to successfully experience the entire questline, so perhaps there is a correlation. I can't say for sure. Maybe try to play the game from the beginning without editing to see if it works?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Uhh... do you think you can help me with the similar problem I asked above? I am stuck on a few levels below.
I didn't use any save editors. I got assignments on tuesdays and thursdays after the morning class, she was awake when I handed the first one and slept during the next three during which I sniffed her shoes and she cought me on the third one.She gave me a forth assignment in which nothing happened and after skipping class one more time she had me sniff her shoes in the school. That is where I am at.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes