RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat Serenata? I spent for a long time on this stage but couldn't pass it because she was too strong and my weapons couldn't do much damage to her. Someone please help me
View attachment 3020341
When i beat her i used the roots ability and stun from dagger throw to stall her enough to kill her before she summons the ghosts

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
What do you mean?
More than a week ago, he claimed the update was done, and that it was uploading for his patrons. Nothing. 2 days ago, he claimed he was feeling ill, and could not upload a finished update, and that as compensation, he would upload it the day after, which was yesterday. Still nothing. Let's not forget his failure to communicate with his patreons.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
It wasn't even an update though? Isn't it just a patch that fixes a few bugs and 1 pic for a bonnie scene?
I do understand that him claiming its done and just not uploading it is disappointing but im sure theres something else keeping him from uploading it.

That something else might just be waiting to the end of the month to keep people subscribed for another month and in that case yeah Id say its very disappointing but we don't know yet.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
It wasn't even an update though? Isn't it just a patch that fixes a few bugs and 1 pic for a bonnie scene?
I do understand that him claiming its done and just not uploading it is disappointing but im sure theres something else keeping him from uploading it.

That something else might just be waiting to the end of the month to keep people subscribed for another month and in that case yeah Id say its very disappointing but we don't know yet.
No, it's a Bonnie expansion, and some bug fixes. Along with more bonnie scenes. It's an expansion on Bonnie's sub path.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
He's always been a milker really, and seeing the people in the game's discord, I don't blame him at all :ROFLMAO:
He’s not really been a Milker Bro, stuff happens and or comes up… don’t make assumptions, cuz clearly you do with, “the people in the game's discord” … puts out more content than most in this Genre:coffee:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
1.PNG
2.PNG
well, now the waiting game starts for real.
again: only high tier patreons have it now (said to be for 1 week) and then the mid-tiers get it.
nothing wrong with calling for a hero, but it's probably better to not expect anything too soon.

Reactions: S3ri4l and Evizzy89

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Do we know what was added?
3.PNG
As a High tier Nait, I’d definitely wait till we find the bugs haha
well, of course i'd like to play the new stuff like right now, but without paying customers there woud be no game. as that i see it as perfectly reasonable that you guys get some privileges out of it. as long as we get it here eventually i'm fine.

EDIT: according to discord it appears like regular supporters will not gain access to these kinds of character updates at all. only once the next main update goes live (probably a long time from now). in my book that's questionable in regards to those supporters, and it's potentially bad news for us here.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2020
Anyone have a fucking clue where the damn key to the abandoned house's lower floor is?
I've been looking for hours and I cannot find the fucking key to the locked doors.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
He’s not really been a Milker Bro, stuff happens and or comes up… don’t make assumptions, cuz clearly you do with, “the people in the game's discord” … puts out more content than most in this Genre:coffee:
I was in it for a bit, there was a person removing watermarks and adding AI filters to someone else's art (who posted the art in the discord itself), he should milk them even harder.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I feel like Teary is very conversative with his update names. He updates from 0.97 to 0.97.2 but apparently added quite a bit of content.
Well let's wait for a few weeks until the bugs from this release are fixed and hope we get this release and don't have to wait for the 0.98 update because that could very well be half a year.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
[Test Version] Katalist V0.097.2

Is now uploaded to Patreon, probably be a week today we see it here due to his new playtesting week schedule (good change imo). Unless any toplad Overseers lurk here of course.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
[Test Version] Katalist V0.097.2

Is now uploaded to Patreon, probably be a week today we see it here due to his new playtesting week schedule (good change imo). Unless any toplad Overseers lurk here of course.
No its not D= I think he completely forgot he had a patreon

HELPPP!!!
How can defeat vhidna? I’m using psyche but she use the boot temptation all the time
you should have a skill that gets rid of your temptations, and one that blocks grabs for a certain amounts of turns

Anyone have a fucking clue where the damn key to the abandoned house's lower floor is?
I've been looking for hours and I cannot find the fucking key to the locked doors.
I cant remember but if youre talking about the one with weird symbol in the top right corner I think you unlock it with a certain essence not a key, and then you get the snow essence from there you can find out how if you search snow essence (probably)

View attachment 3023880

well, of course i'd like to play the new stuff like right now, but without paying customers there woud be no game. as that i see it as perfectly reasonable that you guys get some privileges out of it. as long as we get it here eventually i'm fine.

EDIT: according to discord it appears like regular supporters will not gain access to these kinds of character updates at all. only once the next main update goes live (probably a long time from now). in my book that's questionable in regards to those supporters, and it's potentially bad news for us here.
that is pretty sus considering how long those regular supporters have been supporting him I have noticed that he has completely ignored his patreon and uploaded the game on his fanbox and adultsubscriber or whatever its called ill most likely stop subbing at the end of the month and go back to dropping a sub whenever he drops large updates, I still appreciate his work but I am pretty disappointed he went back on everything he said

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
Hello, so this is my first comment here, and i really hope that someone could help me, i'm stuck on the bloody prison thing quest where i need to "get out" but i can't, the ladders are blocked, i have all the keys and i think the exit is either where that "Alex's butler" but the door is locked and it doesn't have a key hole, or the "ladder" that has a thing blocking it midway, can someone tell me how to get out of here, it's been two day and i'm starting to lose patience.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes