RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Hello, so this is my first comment here, and i really hope that someone could help me, i'm stuck on the bloody prison thing quest where i need to "get out" but i can't, the ladders are blocked, i have all the keys and i think the exit is either where that "Alex's butler" but the door is locked and it doesn't have a key hole, or the "ladder" that has a thing blocking it midway, can someone tell me how to get out of here, it's been two day and i'm starting to lose patience.
can you post a screenshot of where exactly you’re stuck at? You cant leave via the butler door, there should be a pathway on the left from the butler that lets you go down and progress.

Reactions: La3ziz

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
can you post a screenshot of where exactly you’re stuck at? You cant leave via the butler door, there should be a pathway on the left from the butler that lets you go down and progress.
Hello, first of all, thank you for your reply, and for where i'm stuck, i tried another time without saving the kid, and it said that this must be the exit, but in both scenarios, i couldn't go up the ladder

Stuck.png
Stuck1.png

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
i don't think i've ever made it to that room, and i've been everywhere
When you make it to the ladder you have to interact with this terminal to unlock the barrier and leave. If you’re still stuck at alex’s butler you’re barely halfway into the zone. If you’re at the part where you get a choice regarding the boy, the story should be relatively easy to follow. Have you gotten that scene yet? I dont really understand where you’re stuck.

edit: I misread, sorry! The picture I attached should clear things up for you. If you still cant get into that room it might be a bug?

• Haha
Reactions: La3ziz

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
When you make it to the ladder you have to interact with this terminal to unlock the barrier and leave. If you’re still stuck at alex’s butler you’re barely halfway into the zone. If you’re at the part where you get a choice regarding the boy, the story should be relatively easy to follow. Have you gotten that scene yet? I dont really understand where you’re stuck.
for some dumb reason, i thought the rooms were beneath me, and that i couldn't leave the ladder (ultimate stupide moment on my end), but yeah, i had the choice regarding the kid, i was just struggling to leave, and now i'm out, never the less, thanks a lot for the help :D

Last edited:
Reactions: pineapple-ann

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
im stuck at red roads after meeting the ghost girl can someone help me?
walk everywhere and click on everything shiny, you'll eventually get a lever to use and open some gates, after that keep following the blood train (it helps to know where to go)

illol

Aug 2, 2023
walk everywhere and click on everything shiny, you'll eventually get a lever to use and open some gates, after that keep following the blood train (it helps to know where to go)
i already have it but i dont know where to use it

La3ziz

Sep 28, 2023
i think it's the one close to where you entered the zone (when you fell from the hole) it's next to a skeleton

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
After all of this time, the dude still hasn't learned a lesson about map design or taken all of the criticism about his maps into consideration.

The mansion with Enna is so badly designed. There's too many dark corners and some of the doors are nearly invisible because of it. I can't find the last key fragment so I'm just going to give up on progressing with this game for now.

There's obviously a room in one of these dark corners somewhere but I've already ran around the edge of every map, including outside, spamming the Z key. I've defeated Enna close to 10 times just running around trying to find that last fragment. There's a locked door where Vhidna is that I can't figure out how to unlock, either. So I don't know if the last fragment is actually behind that door.

I've found two fragments in the upper floor (office and the bedroom with the lone lamp), the one that is outside, and the one that was in the locked deposit room. I thought that someone here said there was a key fragment in the kitchen through the living room but I'm not seeing any fragment there. And with how buggy this game is, it's sometimes concerning that something might have bugged.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
After all of this time, the dude still hasn't learned a lesson about map design or taken all of the criticism about his maps into consideration.

The mansion with Enna is so badly designed. There's too many dark corners and some of the doors are nearly invisible because of it. I can't find the last key fragment so I'm just going to give up on progressing with this game for now.

There's obviously a room in one of these dark corners somewhere but I've already ran around the edge of every map, including outside, spamming the Z key. I've defeated Enna close to 10 times just running around trying to find that last fragment. There's a locked door where Vhidna is that I can't figure out how to unlock, either. So I don't know if the last fragment is actually behind that door.

I've found two fragments in the upper floor (office and the bedroom with the lone lamp), the one that is outside, and the one that was in the locked deposit room. I thought that someone here said there was a key fragment in the kitchen through the living room but I'm not seeing any fragment there. And with how buggy this game is, it's sometimes concerning that something might have bugged.
There is a door in the bottom corner of the room which leads downstairs.

illol

Aug 2, 2023
wheres the cemetery?

and im stuck with beverly everytime i ask her a favor at the library she just leaves

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes