RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, I'm back after a while, so what are the news? Did the dev say anything about the next update?

Lover123329

Feb 21, 2023
wedgies aint my thing but I suppose from a school-bullying perspective it makes sense, like were already goin around kissin ass/feet, sniffin farts, and tossin money around with the school rumors I think wedgies make sense for an addition although there is plenty of things that can be made up if teary ever implements some sort of school-bully type route, maybe being ambushed before class and chained up in the girls toilets, and from their they make you clean their shoes or lick their ass until eventually someone comes along and frees you (bev/dixie)/caroline/tracy)
I suppose something similar to Aprils bathroom gig in the original Fem U

Katalist has so many ways to bloat the content being as there is a school, two separate worlds and succubi heck I wouldnt mind seeing another school arc in the demon world, abunch of succubi in training bullying our MC
MC gets captured and sent to succubi school and you have to go to class where they take advantage of us not being able to die by practicing techniques on us? that would be fun

sounds great

Nexmabi

Sep 11, 2019
Has anyone gotten this to run on Android? For some reason it's a rar instead of apk, and when I extract it there's no exe.

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
it really has, which imho is both great and really frustrating. damn, i just hope that Teary will one day get to finish his story, giving us at least most of the lore pieces we are missing, and bring things to some kind of conclusion. i get that these character expansions, polls and lewd scenes sell, but they also mostly prevent the plot from moving forward. as much as i like caroline and dixie, i personally woud rather see school expansions (or femboys or dunno what) come after the main story, as "fanservice" to "milk" (and add to) the game. welp, guess i'm just scared Teary might eventually move on and leave katalist "unfinished".
Im fine with teary slowly chipping away at the main game as long as he continues to flesh out as many side areas as he can while hes at it. In my eyes as long as content is being added its all good much better than just leaving the game to rot like other devs.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
The weirder the kink the more likely the person who has it will support creation of more content of it.
Honestly I'm surprised stuff like piss, CBT and trampling aren't higher.

It does make me kinda sad that the content I enjoy the most is also some of the more unpopular options in polls though.
Hopefully Teary doesn't base all new content off these polls.
I just want to see more normal femdom content. Developers who let their actions be controlled by it's community tend to become very messy and unsatisfying products in the end because usually developers actually have a late term vision of their work compared to a random player who just wants more of what they like.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I just want to see more normal femdom content. Developers who let their actions be controlled by it's community tend to become very messy and unsatisfying products in the end because usually developers actually have a late term vision of their work compared to a random player who just wants more of what they like.
"normal femdom".

Then the next guy says:

I want to see "normal sex"

You see where this is going?

Any dev should do whatever he wants!
Have your own ideas? Great it's your game go for it.
Ask the community? Good idea too.
Listen to whining crybabies on f95? Fuck off

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes