RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
Honestly I think we should get one succubus update and one normal world girl update to flesh out the college a bit more and have more lewdness to work towards. The blond hair teacher seems like she might have content at a later date... Some sort of sweaty girl p.e teacher would be absolute gold.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3143976

Good game, busted through it and got what might just be the best equipment and weapons. Love the art style too, pretty hot.

If I had one complaint, it's that the game has an absolutely ridiculous difficulty curve, it starts out and remains completely frustrating and annoying riiiiiiight up until you beat Miki, where you can grind her materials to get what is unquestionably the best weapon in the game: Darkened Violet (not because of its stats, which are still pretty high and only beaten by 2 of Maven's weapons, but because of its weapon skills), and only THEN does the game actually become reasonably difficult. I've lost count of how many times I had to reset my shit against every single boss because of grinding, it was brutal. Yes, I know you can drop the difficulty, and I did for a while, but you'll miss out on money, exp, and most importantly: high-grade crafting materials.

Tearycian , if you're reading this, this is my only major feedback I have for this game. There are others, but the difficulty is the most important one. Noo's charm attacks, Miki's compelling attacks, and Ayleen's tail needle attacks in particular need some serious nerfing, and not just in what they do, but the in AI patterns as well. And raise the rate of success for the "struggle" option in general, because holy shit is it useless. Of the hundreds of times I've fought the bosses, I am not exaggerating when I say it only worked for me like 10-15 times, whenever I got grabbed it was pretty much guaranteed death (some grabs don't even HAVE the struggle option, or can kill you instantly from full health before you even can get to it), and I had to sit through all the animation and dialogue every time because there's no skip option in the fight. Also, "Focus" is a totally useless skill, any little thing can break through it and charm you, or just straight up ignores it (like Ayleen's hypnosis and Miki's compel). And "Calm Down" doesn't HAVE to be useless, but it doesn't help that the AI **99% OF THE TIME** uses a charm-type ability RIGHT AFTER you use it, making it moot and now you have to scramble to stun the opponent while waiting for the cooldown (and if you don't have the points for a stun attack? game over).

And that's all I have to say, otherwise, good game, and I love the girls and their scenes and grabs.

By the way, how do I give the council badge I got from Maven to Noo? Is this where this version ends, or am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tearycian

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
Good game, busted through it and got what might just be the best equipment and weapons. Love the art style too, pretty hot.

By the way, how do I give the council badge I got from Maven to Noo? Is this where this version ends, or am I missing something?
That is the boundary of the current version, according to Patreon info.

Slickness

Feb 17, 2020
just started playing the game, got to the first 2 succubi and I am just getting my ass handed to me, I still get rewards and what not every time they kill me but even if I had unlimited hp it would take 20 minutes to kill them with my current damage. Am I doing something wrong or am I meant to just fail over and over until I level up enough to fight them? Thanks, also fun game :)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
just started playing the game, got to the first 2 succubi and I am just getting my ass handed to me, I still get rewards and what not every time they kill me but even if I had unlimited hp it would take 20 minutes to kill them with my current damage. Am I doing something wrong or am I meant to just fail over and over until I level up enough to fight them? Thanks, also fun game :)
You'll get your ass handed to you a bit at first. Learning their attacks and countering them will help you win more often, but until level 5 or so you are at a disadvantage. There is a difficulty option if you are struggling too much in the options, which will help level the playing field and speed up the grind.

Jeff Platinum

Mar 17, 2019
I tried to get this game runnin on android using joiplay and as expected , "script error" thats it , can someone help me with this please ?

Reactions: kazhir

pamqnw173

Apr 1, 2018
Hello guys, maybe there is someone who can help me.
I can't trigger miss Macky scenes, I slept 3 times during class and then she took me into her office to ask how is school and if I have any problems. But after that, I tried to skip lessons 20 times in a row, then I tried to sleep in class 20 times but nothing happened.
I don't know if it's related but my bravery stat is stuck at 1.

Can someone help me please ?

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
For me that ste doesn't work, just gives me txt files
open the index in web browser click first the upper browse option go to www/data/System.json
Select System.json and select detect which will give you your decryption key.

then go to second browse option select files you wanna decrypt and then ....... I am sure you can figure the rest out

Reactions: Justsomeone99

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Relatively new to the game, I read the thread over but it seems there was very little conversation about Ayleen's fight - the best I was able to do was get her to 50%, I'm struggling to manage dealing damage, keeping spare energy for Fumigate, and keep my base health up since a missed QTE takes about 50% of my health, plus her grab's high damage when I'm not able to remove her mental debuff via Fumigate.

Does she have a pattern I'm missing or is this simply a gear issue? I'm using augmented/upgraded Fine Iron Sword with some drops from Noo/Vhidna and wearing the accessory you can make from Noo's hair.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes