RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
So 0.097.6 was only Tracy? Nothing else?
Would be interested in the full list of changes.
Also I didn't notice how CEI is a thing in this game?
Presumably Tracy will have some CEI scene of sorts, since bonnie also shipped with a scat toggle.

unless you count Lucy’s level-ups as CEI(?)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Wtf does CEI mean?
There are two meanings for this acronym. One which is basically illegal and definitely won't be in that game for obvious reasons. The other, which is basically what is definitely being added: Cum Eating Instructions.

Reactions: Evizzy89

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The CEI tag is making no sense.
CEI (cum eating instructions) essentially means a woman telling you, how you are supposed to jerk off and swallow your own cum.
I don't believe the mc is just standing there while being told how he should jerk off and then eat is his cum... it's a shitty and inaccurate tag. If I'm wrong and this is indeed what happens then I am sorry, but I can't imagine this being accurate.
Maybe forced cum eating or something is more accurate.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
CEI (cum eating instructions) essentially means a woman telling you, how you are supposed to jerk off and swallow your own cum.
I don't believe the mc is just standing there while being told how he should jerk off and then eat is his cum... it's a shitty and inaccurate tag. If I'm wrong and this is indeed what happens then I am sorry, but I can't imagine this being accurate.
my guess is that Tracy just pulls the blackmail card again.
EDIT: or maybe not. idk.
ce.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
As if he wasn't already subjected to all kinds of abuse, without reacting for his own good

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes