RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

GuardianAdreal7425

Feb 2, 2020
I believe Beverly first appear on Thursday afternoon/evening sitting on the garden bench right of the school. She might also be in Class 1C in the morning but I don't believe you will progress her quest until you meet her moping on the bench. (you will need at least 10 Int to progress)
thanks man, i messed up though i meant caroline

galler

Aug 3, 2019
thanks man, i messed up though i meant caroline
No problem. It has been a while bu I believe you will need to progress untill you can fight with Miki. This is because you will need to access the city at night, to do the you need to teleport to the tower from the ritual site. Once you get to the city at night go to the convenience store (should be in the map one above and one to the left of the city). Then she should just be waiting there.

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
i wanna ask if i beat one succubus too early can i still get all her scenes after i get her essence or some need u not having her essence?

GuardianAdreal7425

Feb 2, 2020
No problem. It has been a while bu I believe you will need to progress untill you can fight with Miki. This is because you will need to access the city at night, to do the you need to teleport to the tower from the ritual site. Once you get to the city at night go to the convenience store (should be in the map one above and one to the left of the city). Then she should just be waiting there.
thanks very helpful man

Reactions: Apice and galler

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
i wanna ask if i beat one succubus too early can i still get all her scenes after i get her essence or some need u not having her essence?
You can play from very easy to very hard, some prefere win, some prefere have no choice too loose, but in the end it's pretty the same.
But sometime you will need to loose enought to trigger some sotry point even if allready get the essance if i'm not wrong, if nothing happen, avoid half time past, and go to sleep a full night, that often the key too

You will still end with enought skill and gear and other stuff to easy fight succubus
But the more you fight, maybe the more your left hand gonna fall under your pant, so do you really want to beat them? be careful the more you submit to a succubus, the more she have control over you with sex, but even if you loose you stil get xp and some loot.
Look at your gear, not only the stats but the buff, and the item you can add on

There are no different road or softlock in this game, onyl the macky controversal, bugged since start part, had some different choice, but it's 1% of the game so it's doesn't matter as the game is great and it's like one of the only "game" about "femdom"

I love game when they don't lock their own content behind many choice, i mean i don't want too look all the stargate show 15 time iin a row jsut to get some different ending or scene, this is stupide no sense

Praise the lord teary who do a funny game, really about femdom, with good original art, without milking community, making an interactive game in open world, being even better as concept than 80% of actual gaming industry, all that not being in text based or pixel art, damned! it's like ToT with budget, animation, good story, and no head hitching to understang what kink i want to see and not miss

• Red Heart
Reactions: frantic555

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
woah no update for more than 7 months? What happened...
when he does update, he had main and side quest, he add environemental and npc trigger, all that with personnal handdrawing art, the gamplay and balance fight, and the optimization, the first katalyst had a map x3 bigger than the actual, with less place to visit, he try to make his game ergonomic, easy and praticable, he really work on evry side on his game

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
You can play from very easy to very hard, some prefere win, some prefere have no choice too loose, but in the end it's pretty the same.
But sometime you will need to loose enought to trigger some sotry point even if allready get the essance if i'm not wrong, if nothing happen, avoid half time past, and go to sleep a full night, that often the key too

You will still end with enought skill and gear and other stuff to easy fight succubus
But the more you fight, maybe the more your left hand gonna fall under your pant, so do you really want to beat them? be careful the more you submit to a succubus, the more she have control over you with sex, but even if you loose you stil get xp and some loot.
Look at your gear, not only the stats but the buff, and the item you can add on

There are no different road or softlock in this game, onyl the macky controversal, bugged since start part, had some different choice, but it's 1% of the game so it's doesn't matter as the game is great and it's like one of the only "game" about "femdom"

I love game when they don't lock their own content behind many choice, i mean i don't want too look all the stargate show 15 time iin a row jsut to get some different ending or scene, this is stupide no sense

Praise the lord teary who do a funny game, really about femdom, with good original art, without milking community, making an interactive game in open world, being even better as concept than 80% of actual gaming industry, all that not being in text based or pixel art, damned! it's like ToT with budget, animation, good story, and no head hitching to understang what kink i want to see and not miss
thanks bro yea the game is really good so far there r some minor bugs here and there but nothing too major i feel

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
when he does update, he had main and side quest, he add environemental and npc trigger, all that with personnal handdrawing art, the gamplay and balance fight, and the optimization, the first katalyst had a map x3 bigger than the actual, with less place to visit, he try to make his game ergonomic, easy and praticable, he really work on evry side on his game
and when he publish his new update? i see on patreon he published an early access of 0.97.6 since genuary 29th... patreons usually release the free version after 1, max 2 months

Jun 15, 2024
种植园在哪里?我为什么从未见过?
NwSColeh,帖子:13841574,会员:3145592 said:
从物理上讲,沃尔特的头确实被挂在了宿舍里。令人困惑的是,就在这个场景之前,沃尔特也出现在纳利德居住的种植园里,并被斩首(他在那里经历的事件的确切顺序似乎由玩家选择的路径决定),这让人怀疑种植园到底有多“真实”。
[/引用]

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Is it just an error on my end or downloading files from kemono party became more difficult? Like, it takes way longer than normal

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes