RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Why are ppl still posting here when the last update was like a year ago?
Because the game is incredibly unique and every other game that has "taken inspiration" from it, doesn't do it 10% as well.
Plus it's been less than half a year.

There's also games like Teraurge that haven't been updated in 5+ years that still have an active community, so 5 months is nothing.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Because the game is incredibly unique and every other game that has "taken inspiration" from it, doesn't do it 10% as well.
Plus it's been less than half a year.

There's also games like Teraurge that haven't been updated in 5+ years that still have an active community, so 5 months is nothing.
ima try that game Teraurge now, any other recommendations of older unique games?

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
does anyone know where to find Katalyst bg music?
As stated earlier, extracting the music from the game files will do, but here's some details on the artists if you want them.

Some have said that Teary was personally responsible for parts of the soundtrack, but in any case the collection of music has played a big role in establishing Katalist's style imo. Turns out, many of these come from a JP creator who goes by Sorayuki, and have a really consistent vibe to them. The melody used in Katalist's title page has turned up in about 3 tracks total, for example.

Here's a list of some tracks I identified (everything's in the audio folder of the game's directory) but there're at least 2 other Sorayuki tracks I'm fairly certain were used at some point but couldn't remember when:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of these aren't played as-is ingame, though, with pitch and/or tempo changes (Marionette stands out in this regard).
Here's a pack with some tracks that weren't used in Katalist so far:

Reactions: yehimiro

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Caroline is still best girl. Wish she didn't disappear from the game after that insanely hot, ass-kissing scene.
Tracy went down a few spots after the last update pivoted her route to her making it so the MC couldn't get a boner and forcing him to wear a dress.
Tracy didn't force him in any way, she only took advantage of his non-existent virility. At least I don't remember threats from her. Like, he could've said "fuck you bitch" while leaving the room. But instead he preferred to do what he did.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Tracy didn't force him in any way, she only took advantage of his non-existent virility. At least I don't remember threats from her. Like, he could've said "fuck you bitch" while leaving the room. But instead he preferred to do what he did.
Look, I'm saying I'm not into cross-dressing/sissification or erectile dysfunction (which she caused with a spell) and that's an unavoidable direction her route went in.
Yes, I know the MC wasn't forced at gunpoint or something but he was given an ultimatum which in a game where your two choices are continue the route or abandon the route it's pretty much the same thing to me.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Yes, I know the MC wasn't forced at gunpoint or something but he was given an ultimatum which in a game where your two choices are continue the route or abandon the route it's pretty much the same thing to me.
Honestly, I don't get it. I guess you can't expect to understand everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes