-Added Journal Menu
-Edited some menus to show more info
-Fixed reported bugs
-Buffs\Debuffs' icons now show the affected stat
-Other things

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Does it take long for Noo to contact you after handing her the badge? I've moved about 2 weeks ahead before giving up, Macky's update seriously killed my patience for running back and forth to class repetitively...

Passing up on this update until someone figures it out I guess.

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
First give the badge to Noo and she will teach you fire magic, then go to Von Slaught and tell him you talked to Noo. After that collect some crystals for the wizard woman until an option to go to bonnie shows, you get sent to a hotel where bonnie is, I had to pay to get in but you might be able to avoid that with the right options.

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
also after I defeated bonnie I went back to valia and she was glitched through the wall so make sure you bought anything you need from her.

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Any Compressed Version?

I played this during the first versions and felt as if even at that time the game size was Much more bigger than the actual amount of content in it.did that change?

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Ayleen keeps asking me "Your name, was it %name?" - anyone have any idea why she keeps asking me that?
And when I lose to Ayleen it never counts as a loss, my loss counter never increases. But some of her sexual attacks do increase the loss counter.

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How can I get back to Bonny? I can't find her room anymore.

Also most of the update seems glitched. I can walk through walls and sometimes I get stuck in them which means I have to load. I also can't use my phone anymore. Skipped classes don't count as skipped under Status.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes