RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Don't think this is a real issue. The gallery has a picture of really detailed feet and a girl choking a guy with her ass. It's pretty clear what the game's demographic is over here.

Throw in the pegging tag and no one looking for maledom will ever come in here. You can even leave a little disclaimer in the front page like Estate: Dominate did.

Now if you include the gay and femboy tag into the OP, you'll stop misleading people just looking for good old fashioned femdom too.

It's bad enough that a bunch of extreme tags like ntr and sissification are considered in the umbrella term of femdom, and people confusing female domination as "the domination of females". So it'd help a lot if you tag your posts properly Tearycian
jus fyi there isnt any femboydom in the game (yet) its been planned for awhile apparently

Jun 26, 2023
jus fyi there isnt any femboydom in the game (yet) its been planned for awhile apparently
That statement almost makes it sound like Teary is delaying updates to shove in femboy and gay content. Crazy that you would delay a "fem" dom game for that stuff.

There's feature creep, and then there's stuff that's completely antithetical to the stuff your working on.

All that being said, I agree with Junderhead. Domination itself is a broad subject and too often it gets pigeonholed with biased mentality. Why does domination require SM? While service providers do often dominate for money, and with that comes a large degree of condescension... There are plenty of times in history where rulers were deposed due to tyrannical behavior - I'm pretty sure "Mommy" Dom lovers relate to that the most.

It's not always about being hurt, humiliated, or broken and changed. It's just malice and lack of empathy is the majority when it comes to availability.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Isn't it odd people constantly switch between "follow your vision" and "do what people want"?

Dominic content has been planned for a long time.
Ask any femdom enjoyer if they want gay M/M content and see what most people answer.
Doesn't really bother me since there's plenty of stuff in the game already that's not my cup of tea but....come on now, most people critique the games here for various reasons, no one wants a dev to ignore all feedback so that their vision is uninfluenced.

Reactions: anon12345678p

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Ask any femdom enjoyer if they want gay M/M content and see what most people answer.
Doesn't really bother me since there's plenty of stuff in the game already that's not my cup of tea but....come on now, most people critique the games here for various reasons, no one wants a dev to ignore all feedback so that their vision is uninfluenced.
I get you. Personally I have zero interest in Dominic content so I'm hoping it's more of a small joke sorta thing or side content. Tbh for a femdom game I'm surprised how many people here in the forum "swing that way" but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Isn't it odd people constantly switch between "follow your vision" and "do what people want"?

Dominic content has been planned for a long time.
No one is asking anyone to compromise on their vision. We're simply asking you to tag your games properly. It's just dishonest otherwise.
Is the creator trying to trick the femdom audience to commit to his game so that it gains more traction and an audience? Probably not. So why not just tag the game appropriately.
I encourage the creator to make his game as gay as he wants to as long as he tags it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: Licod50 and lnppo

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
The game is still like 99% femdom and the tags were first added when the game was 100% femdom. Teary just doesn't really visit here much at all (he hardly even visits his own discord), that's almost certainly the main reason why the tags haven't changed since the game first dropped.

Too much talk about literally one (1) scene that can be toggled off and that you have to go out of your way to trigger.

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm, are these in the game? Why hasn't this post been given the relevant tags? Female Domination already struggles as a genre on this site. Don't need "Femboydom" to muddy the waters.
I know Maven has a Pegging scene if you inform her of Noo's shenanigans while being her little bitch.

I'm pretty sure Beverly has "gold" (A.K.A Watersports) content

Also, I think Bonnie may have gas content (?)

Beyond that idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: CrapLord

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I know Maven has a Pegging scene if you inform her of Noo's shenanigans while being her little bitch.

I'm pretty sure Beverly has "gold" (A.K.A Watersports) content

Also, I think Bonnie may have gas content (?)

Beyond that idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maven does have a pegging scene
Bev, Miki and maybe Bonnie have piss scenes (Bonnie also has a scat scene)
almost every character has fart scenes (Bonnies primary focus is fart I think)
heck even random school girls have fart content (rumors)

No one is asking anyone to compromise on their vision. We're simply asking you to tag your games properly. It's just dishonest otherwise.
Is the creator trying to trick the femdom audience to commit to his game so that it gains more traction and an audience? Probably not. So why not just tag the game appropriately.
I encourage the creator to make his game as gay as he wants to as long as he tags it properly.
I am confused at what you're currently crying about as there is no gay content in this game
is this like pre-emptive crying? like you want to complain and whine about something but you have nothing to cry about so you're hoping in the future that there is gay content and it doesn't get tagged?
I am so confused

Jun 26, 2023
Maven does have a pegging scene
Bev, Miki and maybe Bonnie have piss scenes (Bonnie also has a scat scene)
almost every character has fart scenes (Bonnies primary focus is fart I think)
heck even random school girls have fart content (rumors)

I am confused at what you're currently crying about as there is no gay content in this game
is this like pre-emptive crying? like you want to complain and whine about something but you have nothing to cry about so you're hoping in the future that there is gay content and it doesn't get tagged?
I am so confused
sniffing a dude's underwear is pretty gay. He's not crying he's just upset about being misled. Imagine you've decided to go have a coffee, you ask for it black, because your lactose intolerant and diabetic. What you get is a latte with triple sugar. Why would you be upset?

To further the point. Imagine you get your black coffee, you drink half of it, then someone pours in a bunch of milk and sugar. Again. There's no reason to be upset right?

• Haha
Reactions: anon12345678p

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
sniffing a dude's underwear is pretty gay. He's not crying he's just upset about being misled. Imagine you've decided to go have a coffee, you ask for it black, because your lactose intolerant and diabetic. What you get is a latte with triple sugar. Why would you be upset?

To further the point. Imagine you get your black coffee, you drink half of it, then someone pours in a bunch of milk and sugar. Again. There's no reason to be upset right?
so lemmie get this straight, you went into a dudes room, took his underwear an sniffed it and then was like OH DAMN THAT KINDA GAY, HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF LESS GAY I KNOW ILL BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR MAKIN ME DO GAY SHIT

bro, youre retarded lol like why were you breakin into the guys dorms sniffin underwear in the first place like lol its not even an easily found scene lol

Jun 26, 2023
so lemmie get this straight, you went into a dudes room, took his underwear an sniffed it and then was like OH DAMN THAT KINDA GAY, HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF LESS GAY I KNOW ILL BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR MAKIN ME DO GAY SHIT

bro, youre retarded lol like why were you breakin into the guys dorms sniffin underwear in the first place like lol its not even an easily found scene lol
I actually didn't go into any dudes room or anything... Didn't even know where the content was tbh. Thanks for letting me know! I didn't even know Dominic had a room, let alone go looking for things in there.

Why so hostile?

1725764027368.png

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I actually didn't go into any dudes room or anything... Didn't even know where the content was tbh. Thanks for letting me know! I didn't even know Dominic had a room, let alone go looking for things in there.

Why so hostile?

View attachment 4011465
wasnt bein hostile i jus finished watchin a funny youtube so i was laughin alot, and then i saw your retarded post and it made me laugh harder tbh
how you gunna say you didnt know there was content there when you specifically said

sniffing a dude's underwear is pretty gay.
so now youre a lyin retard lol

To further the point. Imagine you have the option to go get dommed by a succubus, or go sniff the shoes of your teacher, or go to the womens dorm and steal shoes or panties instead of any of that you go to the mens dorm do a lockpicking minigame a dozen times till you find the one room where you can steal a guys underwear, be warned about and then be warned about sniffing it and then you sniff it anywhere and you go. DAMN THE GAME MADE ME GAY WTF

lol closeted retard energy

edit: sorry if im still laughin or sound hostile its just arguing with retards makes me happy, youve brightened up my day thankyou keep bein a retard

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Alright, to get out of that discussion...

What are your strategies for beating Alex, I often just HP-check her with Vine Grab + Cum Snow Blasting but how do you guys counter her blood pool stuff?

Jun 26, 2023
wasnt bein hostile i jus finished watchin a funny youtube so i was laughin alot, and then i saw your retarded post and it made me laugh harder tbh
how you gunna say you didnt know there was content there when you specifically said

so now youre a lyin retard lol

To further the point. Imagine you have the option to go get dommed by a succubus, or go sniff the shoes of your teacher, or go to the womens dorm and steal shoes or panties instead of any of that you go to the mens dorm do a lockpicking minigame a dozen times till you find the one room where you can steal a guys underwear, be warned about and then be warned about sniffing it and then you sniff it anywhere and you go. DAMN THE GAME MADE ME GAY WTF

lol closeted retard energy

edit: sorry if im still laughin or sound hostile its just arguing with retards makes me happy, youve brightened up my day thankyou keep bein a retard
You're totally right man. You make a lot of factual statements that make a lot of sense, then add in a bunch of cusses and insults to make me feel bad about it. Jeez, I feel oppressed here!

I don't get why you hate retards though... Seriously, which mentally handicapped person hurt you so badly? Clearly they had an unfair advantage, and they must be gay too because you group the terms so repetitively.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a <list=ahref"bigotry">//placeholder</list>

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024

Haven't played this game. The conversation started a couple pages ago where I saw someone comment on it. But I don't understand your issue here?
You agree there's specifically gay content in the game. So why contradict yourself over here:
I am so confused
Anyway, I'm not really interested in this game or this thread anymore. You can enjoy whatever fetishes you're into and can be of whatever sexual orientation you want to be. Just tag the games.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018

ngl it's a big choice to compare there being content you might not like but can readily avoid with unknowingly being given a drink that could kill you.

Reactions: 6996dude
4.80 star(s) 33 Votes