RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
what i like most about this game is the actual combat. the flow is steady. status effects work up over time, so that you know when you start to get in real trouble (unlike ToT where the direction can change so fast if you didn't manage to smash the buttons fast enough just once). also this flow is different for most enemies, different status effects, that require different countermeasures.
i woud argue that the fights in Katalist are among the most interesting in this kind of genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: leviersantos

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
V0.08 Report&Preview
Hi, the update will add scenes, some characters, gameplay things and other stuff.
Since i'm still finishing most stuff and there are things i'm still unsure if i'll add, and writing the whole changelog wouldn't make sense i'll just preview again before uploading, maybe.
By the way, i keep getting messages about certain expansions, of if and when, so i'll say this. The content released with each update is not the only content that it's getting worked on. Expansions, characters and so on are beign made on the side.
Much of the stuff is bound to progression. So as the game reaches certain stages and the side stuff gets to a good point they will be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
V0.08 Report&Preview
Hi, the update will add scenes, some characters, gameplay things and other stuff.
Since i'm still finishing most stuff and there are things i'm still unsure if i'll add, and writing the whole changelog wouldn't make sense i'll just preview again before uploading, maybe.
By the way, i keep getting messages about certain expansions, of if and when, so i'll say this. The content released with each update is not the only content that it's getting worked on. Expansions, characters and so on are beign made on the side.
Much of the stuff is bound to progression. So as the game reaches certain stages and the side stuff gets to a good point they will be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My reaction to each pic while scrolling down:
duuck.jpg

Midboss51

Dec 15, 2018
I hate to ask but as someone who's bad at developing strategy and playing on the PGH version so it's very unwieldy, could someone possibly give me a detailed strategy to deal with Ayleen please? I seemingly only beat Vhidna through luck and I'm really struggling with Ayleen's mechanics.

I'm currently level 13 with mostly iron armor, a fine Iron Mace and the Noo Hair Bracelet. Thank you in advance!

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
I hate to ask but as someone who's bad at developing strategy and playing on the PGH version so it's very unwieldy, could someone possibly give me a detailed strategy to deal with Ayleen please? I seemingly only beat Vhidna through luck and I'm really struggling with Ayleen's mechanics.

I'm currently level 13 with mostly iron armor, a fine Iron Mace and the Noo Hair Bracelet. Thank you in advance!
I struggled so fucking hard with this game until I learned about crafting. Basically, each girl has a set of weapons and armor that are craftable at the blacksmith. I didn't learn this until I brute forced my way to Maven. Grind Vhidna, or Noo for that matter, until you get the respective armor. The armor will say ??????? but you can tell who's it is by the material needed to craft it. Once I used crafted armor, each girl was a fucking breeze. To sum it up, craft some of Vhidna or Noo's armor and weapons. If you don't want to do that, you can lower the difficulty in the settings. Moreover, I think Ayleen has a built in suicide check. So if you keep dying over and over she'll stop you just like Noo does.

Reactions: MelvintheGelvin5

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
so I guess I ignore the school and just jump into the rpg elements as they are the only ones that give h scenes no?
Also school seems not to offer any fan service :/ heck even the teacher does nothing sexual , so I am just gonna ignore them and focus on the rpg elements which give quite few sexy h scenes.

leviersantos

Aug 8, 2017
so I guess I ignore the school and just jump into the rpg elements as they are the only ones that give h scenes no?
Also school seems not to offer any fan service :/ heck even the teacher does nothing sexual , so I am just gonna ignore them and focus on the rpg elements which give quite few sexy h scenes.
Based on the preview, the school might get more interesting now

Mar 10, 2020
I struggled so fucking hard with this game until I learned about crafting. Basically, each girl has a set of weapons and armor that are craftable at the blacksmith. I didn't learn this until I brute forced my way to Maven. Grind Vhidna, or Noo for that matter, until you get the respective armor. The armor will say ??????? but you can tell who's it is by the material needed to craft it. Once I used crafted armor, each girl was a fucking breeze. To sum it up, craft some of Vhidna or Noo's armor and weapons. If you don't want to do that, you can lower the difficulty in the settings. Moreover, I think Ayleen has a built in suicide check. So if you keep dying over and over she'll stop you just like Noo does.
Who else have the built in suicide check?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes