RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
so I guess I ignore the school and just jump into the rpg elements as they are the only ones that give h scenes no?
Also school seems not to offer any fan service :/ heck even the teacher does nothing sexual , so I am just gonna ignore them and focus on the rpg elements which give quite few sexy h scenes.
Well, the teacher does have some slight foot worship content, but it takes time to get to.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
so I guess I ignore the school and just jump into the rpg elements as they are the only ones that give h scenes no?
Also school seems not to offer any fan service :/ heck even the teacher does nothing sexual , so I am just gonna ignore them and focus on the rpg elements which give quite few sexy h scenes.
You got the right idea. The only content with school is Miss Mackey and trust me, she ain't worth it.

Last edited:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Can i possibly know what are the contents each succubus have? Does ayleen have more after the 2 triggers of chair scene?

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Can i possibly know what are the contents each succubus have? Does ayleen have more after the 2 triggers of chair scene?
Ayleen has more scenes if you go up the stairs in the room behind her and interact with her panties. After interacting you'll have to advance the day and do it again, after a couple times you'll get a new scene with the option to repeat it with her in dialogue.

Reactions: Pipo12334

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 1108196
V0.08 Report&Preview
Hi, the update will add scenes, some characters, gameplay things and other stuff.
Since i'm still finishing most stuff and there are things i'm still unsure if i'll add, and writing the whole changelog wouldn't make sense i'll just preview again before uploading, maybe.
By the way, i keep getting messages about certain expansions, of if and when, so i'll say this. The content released with each update is not the only content that it's getting worked on. Expansions, characters and so on are beign made on the side.
Much of the stuff is bound to progression. So as the game reaches certain stages and the side stuff gets to a good point they will be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gonna say, the new non-human lady (5th image) seems interesting. it looks somewhat like a dream encounter imo

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
When the new uptdate will come out ?
No one really knows for sure. Only the creator can say with absolute certainty. I had hoped it would be released this weekend, and while that is still possible, I hope it will at least be out before the end of March.

Koda vibes
From my experience, Tearycian has proven to be much more reliable than Bowei and Koda

Mar 6, 2021
Koda vibes
Since following this game (I've been here since the second girl who's name I forget) I've only ever seen one delay. A delay that he said would take 3 days and low and behold 3 days later it came out. Unlike koda who says it will take an extra 2 days and then 7 months later you instead get an entirely different smaller update instead of the one you were originally waiting for.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes