RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

iuiuop

Jun 27, 2021
I have been looking through the comments and I came across pictures of future characters and scenes and there are 2 pictures of scenes for Miki and 1 of Ayleen but all 3 of those are already in the game. Like the footjob and pee for Miki and the cleaning of Ayleen's feet. So my question is, if those are already in the game, are the ones with the Fairy and Schoolgirl also in the game? Ik someone already said they weren't but I just thought I should ask myself.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I have been looking through the comments and I came across pictures of future characters and scenes and there are 2 pictures of scenes for Miki and 1 of Ayleen but all 3 of those are already in the game. Like the footjob and pee for Miki and the cleaning of Ayleen's feet. So my question is, if those are already in the game, are the ones with the Fairy and Schoolgirl also in the game? Ik someone already said they weren't but I just thought I should ask myself.
no, the current version has some of the teased content (the things you pointed out), but neither the fairy nor the schoolgirls are there yet. from how i understand it Teary planned to put them all in one update (0.08), but things got in the way (exams) and he decided to release a half-finished and fairly buggy version instead (the current version 0.079)

ownvi

Jun 30, 2021
Will they add anything with Damna or Vaila? Feel like they should get some content if Mackey does.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Will they add anything with Damna or Vaila? Feel like they should get some content if Mackey does.
I feel like Vaila is hiding some info or something and when it's revealed we'll get stuff with her. I would expect it sometime down the road for sure.

Arkantic

Apr 17, 2019
Got to the second succ. I like the setup, combat feels a bit wonky but maybe thats just my lack of understanding.
it feels like they grab me once and I die. I noticed that its based on the lust meter but I feel like I'm constantly purging lust with almost no room to damage them, and even still they eventually use a lust building attak twice in a row so I can't purge it all because of the cooldown. Is there some stat I need to pump to not get grab KO'd all the time?

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
Got to the second succ. I like the setup, combat feels a bit wonky but maybe thats just my lack of understanding.
it feels like they grab me once and I die. I noticed that its based on the lust meter but I feel like I'm constantly purging lust with almost no room to damage them, and even still they eventually use a lust building attak twice in a row so I can't purge it all because of the cooldown. Is there some stat I need to pump to not get grab KO'd all the time?
It's all timing based you have to learn the patterns block at the right time and if that don't work just go o options and set to a lower difficultly or cheat and give yourself good equipment

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game cause ive been grinding like an idiot for miss macky scenes but cant seem to get anywhere plz help guys

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah, psycho-pass. first season was great, but better not to go too off-topic again ;)
i agree that the art fits the game well, the only one that was a little hard to get used to for me was the MC (Dilan)

Aug 23, 2020
I unsubbed after 2 consecutive months of no content. Excuses are just that, excuses. I get it, Teary has school, and said he wouldn't be able to work on the game until june after exams, but he should have said that in jan/feb, not may after months of low content and buggy releases.

Sep 20, 2019
Prefer quality over quantity in this situation. If he's too busy with other stuff and has other things on his mind , you might be complaining about how the game isn't as good as the first part of it...
Now he takes time to make sure he'll deliver a top product people complain he's taking too long. People will always find something.

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Anyone has the pre-fixed 0.7.9 version dowload, without being on Mega? I can't dowload in Mega because the site says that my transfeer quota is was exceeded

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
They still have that quota crap? I've been downloading gigabytes in the same week without ever hitting it... but not like a crazy fangirl so your mileage may vary lol.

Prefixed 0.7.9 or 0.7.5? If you have no issues with zippy, I'll send it there but I first need to make sure of which one you want. Nopy needs an account, unfortunately. If you have account-less alternatives that allow for 1 Gbps+ unrestricted upload and download rates, feel free to suggest one, and please make sure F95 is okay with it.

If all you want is the content: .
Thx, I actually want the game (the Prefixed 0.7.9), if possible, because I want to test out the new few mechanics in that version. I usually don't use Mega a lot, but for some reason it suddently reached out the quota, it happens. I also don't have any problems with zippy, just use one you trust or your favorite, I don't have any suggestions :)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry about it taking so long but Mega's blob shit isn't healthy for the cache so had to actually download it three times.
If there's really a transfer limit I'm pretty sure I've hit it by now, lol.

Zippy (with much better compression and without even removing the completely useless locales, swiftshader cache and dependencies in RMMV/RMMZ deployments)

what is this ?

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Sorry about it taking so long but Mega's blob shit isn't healthy for the cache so had to actually download it three times.
If there's really a transfer limit I'm pretty sure I've hit it by now, lol.

Zippy (with much better compression and without even removing the completely useless locales, swiftshader cache and dependencies in RMMV/RMMZ deployments)

No problem, thx a lot, and sorry about the limit lol!

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes