RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
you should achive massage scene and go further
I was able to get her to sit on my head when smelling her panties when she was in the bathroom, and then the "lucid dream" scene after losing to her. But I have no idea how to activate the massage scene.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
I was able to get her to sit on my head when smelling her panties when she was in the bathroom, and then the "lucid dream" scene after losing to her. But I have no idea how to activate the massage scene.
it's trigger automatically in some moment.. can't say when specifically.. i think you should go to her some more days and it will progress it'll be like with Ayleen...

i didn't read your question before this oattentivly but yes you should collect her essence to progress with her. Sorry for that.. my bad

P.S. i was thinking about 5 min while answer you that scene you mentioned.. you sniff her tights not panties

Reactions: skinnyj69

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
More than two years have passed since I published the fourth edition of my guide. Looking back on all the work that has gone into Katalist since then, I chose to revive it. My fifth edition guide includes a variety of new information that should help people learn about topics such as:

• How to progress the main story by submitting to Ayleen
  • The pervert quests at Gatastate College
  • The Dealer job in Sentinel City
  • How to reach scenes with Lucy, Serpentine, Maven, Bonnie, Caroline, Tracy, Alex, Enna, and Dominic
  • Information about rumors and how to ask Dixie for help with them
  • New items, weapons, armors, and crafting
  • New spells and energy flows

However, I decided to delete the maps section. Even though I still think they were cute, they did not allow the level of detail needed to properly direct people who are directionally challenged. Therefore, I have uploaded some maps on the World section of the official Wiki page. Additionally, I am shifting my focus towards updating or uploading to the Wiki because the format is much easier to organize and view.

Anyone who is interested in translating the guide from English into another language is free to do so. I hope that Katalist fans around the world will find the information helpful.

In case some of you are not aware, I began writing the guide in 2021 and released revised editions as game updates released. My method of research has cost me hundreds of hours, but it is worthwhile as long as enough people find the guide useful. In a sense, all of the fan work I do for Katalist is a labor of love. So, I hope people will continue to explore the realm of Katalist with joy, and support Tearycian in their endeavors. Thank you.

Edit: A revision to avoid potentially getting stuck early in the Macky route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

k_logo_1.png
k_logo_1_gif.gif
Bonus: A signature with an animated version I made back when I had Adobe After Effects.

Last edited:

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
More than two years have passed since I published the fourth edition of my guide. Looking back on all the work that has gone into Katalist since then, I chose to revive it. My fifth edition guide includes a variety of new information that should help people learn about topics such as:

• How to reach scenes with Lucy, Serpentine, Maven, Bonnie, Caroline, Tracy, Alex, Enna, and Dominic

However, I decided to delete the maps section. Even though I still think they were cute, they did not allow the level of detail needed to properly direct people who are directionally challenged. Therefore, I have uploaded some maps on the World section of the official Wiki page. Additionally, I am shifting my focus towards updating or uploading to the Wiki because the format is much easier to organize and view.

Anyone who is interested in translating the guide from English into another language is free to do so. I hope that Katalist fans around the world will find the information helpful.

In case some of you are not aware, I began writing the guide in 2021 and released revised editions as game updates released. My method of research has cost me hundreds of hours, but it is worthwhile as long as enough people find the guide useful. In a sense, all of the fan work I do for Katalist is a labor of love. So, I hope people will continue to explore the realm of Katalist with joy, and support Tearycian in their endeavors. Thank you.

View attachment 3866368
View attachment 3866369
Bonus: A signature with an animated version I made back when I had Adobe After Effects.
You're a legend

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Has anyone tried to set up another summoning circle in order to attract Teary? Worked well last time... As well as someone impersonating him for shits and giggles.

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
You know... If he doesn't talk to the people outside Discord, we'll never know
FYI, Teary does not talk on Discord either. I mean there are moments where he talks, but that's just a couple times a year and the Discord has just as much news on the next update as F95 does. It's been complete silence since the last preview in April.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blemished_One

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
FYI, Teary does not talk on Discord either. I mean there are moments where he talks, but that's just a couple times a year and the Discord has just as much news on the next update as F95 does. It's been complete silence since the last preview in April.
So his level of communication Is even worse than I thought... Geez

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023

This is great! thank you. Quick question on the Bonnie stuff. I read in the guide that the story has to continue far enough ahead with the Walter character. I don't recall a walter character, where/when do I meet him? thanks again

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes