4.90 star(s) 99 Votes

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The pre-alpha Shizunes can read lips and she can sign with Lilly while Lilly feels her hands.
They can talk to each other that way and I wish it was in the main game.
The pre-alpha is hardly cannon, since it's the pre-alpha. In the release, Hisao assumes (in a very light-hearted way) that communication between Lilly and Shizune must be tough, and *maybe* that contributes to them not getting along all that well, but it's never mentionned again afterwards and it's made obvious it's more than that. Then you have small elements that imply a relationship between Lilly and Shizune (a photo of Lilly / Misha / Shizune, Lilly being in the studen council, etc) but that's about it. If there's more info in the very first versions of the game that didn't make the cut, then they are simply irrelevant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This VN is LEGENDARY!
It's in my top 3 alongside Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness and Steins;Gate
This is my #1 game and I replay it about every other month.

Either lucky me or unlucky me but my short term memory is shot to hell and what I do 1 day is gone the next.
After play a VN like this it takes about 1 1/2 months and its gone from my memory, I do have minor memory of it but not enough to remember the story.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
This is my #1 game and I replay it about every other month.

Either lucky me or unlucky me but my short term memory is shot to hell and what I do 1 day is gone the next.
After play a VN like this it takes about 1 1/2 months and its gone from my memory, I do have minor memory of it but not enough to remember the story.
It's been quite some time since i've played Katawa Shoujo, but it's story is still fresh in my mind, i don't think i'll be forgetting it so soon, also, i can't imagine how it is to have short term memory, but from what you're saying, KS sure affected you a lot. Not sure if i asked you before, but do you know any other VN (almost) as good as Katawa Shoujo?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's been quite some time since i've played Katawa Shoujo, but it's story is still fresh in my mind, i don't think i'll be forgetting it so soon, also, i can't imagine how it is to have short term memory, but from what you're saying, KS sure affected you a lot. Not sure if i asked you before, but do you know any other VN (almost) as good as Katawa Shoujo?
I'm more into the incest thing and I have a bunch of links for that if you want to take a look.

My top game list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have more but this should keep you busy.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I'm more into the incest thing and I have a bunch of links for that if you want to take a look.

My top game list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have more but this should keep you busy.
To be honest i'm not really a fan of incest, but i've heard of some of these game and i think i'll check some of them out, also, i'm gonna recommend you one game, it doesn't have incest, but the plot is nice, the game is called Acting Lessons, anyway, thank you for the games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To be honest i'm not really a fan of incest, but i've heard of some of these game and i think i'll check some of them out, also, i'm gonna recommend you one game, it doesn't have incest, but the plot is nice, the game is called Acting Lessons, anyway, thank you for the games
I played it 1 time and if it was not so dark in some of the content I would keep playing it.

The one called Hello Goodbye is not incest and is a great set of stories with the first 3-5 being dreams and the last one the real story but you do not see it until the very end.

ADD: I should also say that most of the games are no longer incest unless you put the incest patch in.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Why on earth is this tagged for pregnancy? I've played each of these routes several times and I can't recall that there's any in this game that involve pregnancy. Unless one of the listed add ons has it.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Katawa Shoujo Pre-alpha Repair + Lily Patch (original story line that got scrapped for being too dark,
most differences are in Shizune & Hanako routes.
)
How dark is it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wait pregnant? is she get rape by someone or something
No, its that they did not use any thing to stop it is all.
Its not in the main game but in "Katawa Shoujo Pre-alpha Repair + Lily Patch " and its the good ending for Hanako.

Reactions: Necron00

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I mean I get it, KS was my introduction to a proper long VN too but after trying some titles from "key", KS doesn't seem that good anymore to me.

PrimalDerp

Aug 20, 2017
i have a small issue in that during the game of risk i cant seem to select any options 306602
and yeah sorry for the print screen my other monitor just stays empty and i cant i tell how ot what i am selecting, if i just click any where on the page it says "she is either mocking me or tricking me", then i proceed to spread to smaller countries
halp

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes