ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
quite crap update. one almost rape scene and some lesbian shit that I can't skip and thats it. nothing more.
Not true. There's a scene with Archie, the boyfriend, and a lewd scene with Liam, the student, too. You need to choose other paths. The lesbian scene happens because you rejected someone else.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. could be.
but oddly I'm (I think) on Archie-path. I try to be loyal to him.
I play quite conservative, I like my girl to have morals (as much possible, that doesn't mean I don't like corruption and flirts)
but some creeps I push away.
but as u say ashitanojoe/SonsOfLiberty it seems that if I decline someone it leads to something else that maybe its not much better.
anyway, my "path" right now lead to a rape and some b@stard hit her face. wtf? and after that lesbian (that I don't mind, but I don't get any choices, even if I rejected all girls that try to be touchy)

• Sad
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
yeah. could be.
I play quite conservative, I like my girl to have morals (as much possible, that doesn't mean I don't like corruption and flirts)
but as u say ashitanojoe/SonsOfLiberty it seems that if I decline someone it leads to something else that maybe its not much better.
anyway, my "path" right now lead to a rape and some b@stard hit her face. wtf? and after that lesbian (that I don't mind, but I don't get any choices, even if I rejected all girls that try to be touchy)
There should be a branch like this. And I've been testing it. Maybe I missed something somewhere. I'll check it out. Thank you for your comments.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
yeah. could be.
im interested with whom you will get this first scene? What choices are needed for this branch? Do you need to reject Dennis or Paul?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I actually dont remember. my memory suck.
I just used the .sav of this update. but I have rejected almost everyone.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Either my saves from the previous version are broken or there was pretty much bugger all in this update, she wakes up the next morning after the BJ at the hotel then it basically just jumps ahead to day 27 and she's at work, talks to people on the phone then that's pretty much it, so am I missing something?

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes