Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Gotta love when the game developers insist you to watch a shitty animation, making it unskippable. Now Im stuck on a glitched animation where Denis fingers Kate and the animation goes on and on, and on, and on, and on... cube4.jpg
Where's the end if this Hell?

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
Just gave season 2 a try more than a year after finishing season 1. I was profoundly disappointed. It seemed like the only one having actual sex in season 2 was the boyfriend that I wish would just go away at this point.

Reactions: dregon87

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
1721842378345.png
Hello everyone!

We have great news for our players! I've updated the English translation for the first season. Everything should be working correctly now. If you find any errors, please let us know in the appropriate thread on our Discord channel. I'll do my best to fix them promptly.

We've also added a version for Linux, so the game is now available on this platform.

You can download the new version via

Thank you for your support!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 v1.0.1 Updated] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Bugger, the route where you reject Harry in season 2 is not available. :( I don't like that little prick. :LOL:

There are 13 other scenes after that option and it's not in the game yet? Disappointing. I'll play again once he fixes that.

Last edited:

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I hoped that maybe it's a save/coding error but no... on day 29, just like Palpatine, Archie somehow returned and is back in Kate's pants. Because apparently that makes sense after their last scene together in the apartement. The story seems to be written by a dice throw at this point...

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
2024-08-03_23-30-51.png Hello, everyone!
Work on the new update is in full swing. The complicated relationships between Kate, Archie, Dennis, and Lisa will get a new impetus for development. In addition, Kate will have to decide whether she agrees to Harold's terms or will look for another way to defeat Harry.
I hope you enjoyed the latest update. We try to test all of Kate's paths, but errors are still possible. If you find any, please let us know in our Discord channel. Thank you!
Also, keep in mind that the game is still in development, and the final version of the season may differ from the current one.
I owe you some desktop wallpapers. I will work on creating them soon. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your support!

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes