EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_-233.png
Overview:
"KATE" is a visual novel where you can enjoy an intense story full of romance, sex, difficult choices and incredible twists of fate. Ahead are new friends, opportunities, and of course, the question: can our heroine stay herself or will the big city change her?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: WetMelonPlay - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Season 1

4SS F4CTOR thanks for the share

31.png 67.png 103.png 137.png 193.png 353.png 1796.png 116.png 175.png 182.png 194.png 75.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, was alright. About 10 minutes of content (several just repeating scenes like customers and making coffee). Dialog was pretty basic and felt like you're just going through the paces (or just an odd translation). Just kind of drags on without any humor or excitement or really anything. Just robotic. Several image errors (like on the phone or taking a photo).

Overall though, I mean, if you don't really care about any sort of fleshed-out story/characters, it feels like a basic bare bones corruption game. Sorry, but was just too boring for me without any life to it. Renders were decent, still not for me though. But either way, wish you the best with your project dev, good luck! :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a pretty crowded field. I hope the devs have plans to do something unique, because they'll need something unique to compete. GL in any case. I'll look at this in maybe three more updates.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
" You will be making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through her sexual journey. " - Does this means that we'll finally get femaleMC game where she's not complete dumbass who's been used and abused by every male NPC she encounters during gameplay?

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Looks very nice. Best wishes to bring this project to the end with many updates and good content. I be watching it 4 sure. Cheers

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If we had a story, would it be too hard to turn it into a game?
Yes. Nowadays we have a terrible problem because the most of the devs are incredible slow, that's because everybody wants to do everything by their own. The correct path is to search for someone who already can make renders (graphics) in a good pace and have the experience in that field, if you find two devs that could make the visuals and the programming for your story that would be better. Go to recruitment and services section https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

There are two main software for these games: DAZ3D (Where you make the visuals) and Renpy' (Where you program and set the visuals already made and where the player plays the game)

Reactions: edcl58
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes