VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Kathoey [v0.1] [After Choices]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Remembrance

Only the 1st release so review based more on possibilities than content.

Dual pov from 2 sisters seems interesting, given their backstory & the possible ways their relation might grow, especially involving the customisable(choose name) boyfriend who has loving(innocent romance, not sex) scenes with both.
    May seems to have options outside of said boyfriend, with her patient & her corrupt boss, but having the boyfriend being a good character gives weight to these choices, unlike Free Pass.
    Hopefully we won't be missing out on content by not sleeping around, would be nice to see a game centered around a May-boyfriend-Mi triangle.

The transitioning between images isn't the best & kind of jerky. Errors in sentences & awkward grammar exists as well.

See potential in it tho, 4 stars for that. Sometimes what a story conveys can overcome other shortcomings, and this game makes me want to see the story of Mi & May through. (Cutesy triangle romance with the boyfriend, not the darker stuff like cheating or corruption on May's side)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

A very good plot and story. Its slow and awesome. No segs scenes so far. After choices games are always good with respect to story and CG and animations. Hoping to see more quick updates sooner. (v0.1)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

free pass fans2021

Highly recommended, this is a story with great potential, the important thing is that AC never lets us down, she is diligent and always surprises.

MAY KHA is beautiful, always reminds me of YOON, friends here should play another game, FREE PASS, very wonderful.

I am glad that more and more people support AC. I sincerely wish her well.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RAlN

Not a bad start, still so early in the game's dev so there is barely any content, but the introduction and renders are great.

The developer isn't new to this so I'm sure he knows what he's doing, altho I'm worried about the fact updates might be slow, splitting his attention to two different titles.

Overall it's something to look forward to~