EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TLAHW6.png

Overview:
Having been under pressure of a superstitious, conservative father and a critical community, May Kha always helped Mi Kha to cover her pain and tears with makeup. For a girl trapped in a male body, her elder sister May Kha has been her idol in her whole life. For Mi Kha, May Kha is not only a supportive sister, but also a second mother.
After her sex reassignment surgery (SRS), Mi Kha was invited to move in with her sister in the U.S. for about one year. May Kha is currently in a happy relationship with her soon-to-be-husband and is struggling with her life as a hard-working doctor.
On the other hand, Mi Kha is stepping into her new life as a girl and is about to make moves on her new dream of being an actress. Will the two sisters reach their goals? Or will they miss the directions? It all depends on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-19
Developer: After Choices - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Other Games: Naughty 40, Free Pass
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android(Patched): - - -

Patches:
Extras:
Walkthrough Mod - FAN SIGS

FfgCe2.png jNPkXN.jpg PFBkiX.jpg zEbfbH.png 1481627_55_4K.png 1481632_89_4K.png 1481640_133_4K.png 1481647_207_4K.png

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wait wait wait. So mc is the sis or the femboy? And weird font btw. Make me as a thai laugh a bit.
In this game, you will take the role of both Kha sisters. And you will have the option to name May Kha's boyfriend as you like.
Sorry for the font, this game is going to have lots of Thai and Myanmarese cultures. So, I chose that.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
seem good but should first finish free pass instead of having two project at the same time. We have seen two many projects abandoned or taking WAY too long to finish because the dev did not focus on one project.
Hey, my friend, thanks a lot. I make living out of these games. So, please let me prove to you with my hard work :) Otherwise, I love Yoon so so so much. Why should I abandon her? ;)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes