rulemyworld

Oct 28, 2020
I like the game and its artstyle a lot.
It has a lot of potential to become a great rape game where you can either choose to be the rapist or the raped. I deeply hope that is part of the plan for the future.

Reactions: VVTS

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How do you leave the fishing village after being done with the quest. I didn't get another pass.
You need to take a quest from Moira - House with fish on the roof.
Or pay her 200 coins.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
When you are captured by goblins you can raise the level of the ropes, how is it done?
You can try to lower the rope level to 0 and free yourself (it's still quite difficult. It's easier to escape during combat or transition between locations).

Zeta_Max

Jun 28, 2020
You need to take a quest from Moira - House with fish on the roof.
Or pay her 200 coins.
I finished the quest and got back to get the reward. And now I can't leave. I cannot buy a new pass and have no way to get another one.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I finished the quest and got back to get the reward. And now I can't leave. I cannot buy a new pass and have no way to get another one.
Uh...
You don't need the pass anymore, just go to the exit, walk to the edge of the bridge and after a couple of phrases with the hobgoblin guard you jump to the exit.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey so... Where is the scout Armor after the battle... i can´t find it anywhere
If you've already found the rest of the costumes,
you'll need to go to Kay's goblin lady in the fishing village.

Zeta_Max

Jun 28, 2020
Uh...
You don't need the pass anymore, just go to the exit, walk to the edge of the bridge and after a couple of phrases with the hobgoblin guard you jump to the exit.
Doesn't let me go out. Don't really have unique dialogue with the guard guy. I can get you the save, this might be a bug.

Heidrek

Jul 5, 2024
Ufffffffffffff....
This is a mistake.
The counter should go down to zero, not up to ten.
I'll fix it in the next update.
You are not understanding me, sorry for my English, what I want is to go up to level 10, not down, up from 6 to 10.

VVTS

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Well, I don't know what to tell you, the jump from your save is working fine for me.
I'll explain with a screenshot just in case:
Here's the spot you need to stand on to automatically jump.
333.png

Reactions: Zeta_Max
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes