Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hi SvenVlad, I hope you are well. You mentioned a new game you are working on. What is it called and what kind of game will it be? Are you able to share any details?
Hello. I am well, thanks for wondering. Hope you're well too.

It's called Staying at Home and will have a Love Path and a NTR Path. The player will choose the path right at the beginning of the game, so there's no need for the player to fear he's choosing the wrong option mid-game and see a NTR scene, for example.

This is the main LI of the (male) protagonist. She'll do most the NTR scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
My focus now is my new game. I'll continue to improve Katie's Corruption, but on a slower pace.

As for the ending, who knows. Maybe she could find a job in a pet shop

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She says to her boss: I'll close the shop today, still have work to do..
..and then BANG! Happy time.
That would be Awesome, just AWESOME!!! (y) :love:

Feb 26, 2022
Hey Sven,

Long time no see. What a beautiful remaster ! You outdid yourself on this last update. The new animations are amazing. Revisiting this old classic has never been so exciting. You did a wonderful job. I can't believe you followed through on your promise, it's been what, 2 years at least ? Incredible.

Will follow your future projects closely as a thank you.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hey Sven,

Long time no see. What a beautiful remaster ! You outdid yourself on this last update. The new animations are amazing. Revisiting this old classic has never been so exciting. You did a wonderful job. I can't believe you followed through on your promise, it's been what, 2 years at least ? Incredible.

Will follow your future projects closely as a thank you.
Sure took a while, indeed.
And thanks :D

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes