Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
is it normal that "manipulation" points always resets after you stay "true" to brian ??
cuz it always getting 0 and that way, you miss many routes / scenes !
Yes. You have to grow further apart, otherwise you'll always end up in the pure route and miss the scenes.

Reactions: Priappus

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Yes. You have to grow further apart, otherwise you'll always end up in the pure route and miss the scenes.
Okay, could you try to get the bestiality scenes yourself? cuz without "cheating" -savegame editing, its not possible to get the other routes somehow.. i had to cheat, to get besti scenes.. even i always went for manipulation points..

Pls just try it out :)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Okay, could you try to get the bestiality scenes yourself? cuz without "cheating" -savegame editing, its not possible to get the other routes somehow.. i had to cheat, to get besti scenes.. even i always went for manipulation points..

Pls just try it out :)
I have tried before and tried again. And it works!

If you can't see the scenes without cheating, you are choosing something wrong.
When Katie's dad calls her, instead of 'Silence', choose 'Argue' and choose enable beastiality.

Reactions: dav121 and goditseb

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Wow that's such a huge improvement over the originals! keep up the good work :)

chaotik74

Oct 24, 2017
OK...I'm a bit confused at this point..i have the beast scenes enabled...chose the argue option and all that..but how do i actually GET to them?

cumslut meghan

Apr 15, 2018
For some reason even though I extracted your file to its own folder, the game seems to be referring to the earlier version. This includes seeing older saves and not seeing your remastered work.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
For some reason even though I extracted your file to its own folder, the game seems to be referring to the earlier version. This includes seeing older saves and not seeing your remastered work.

I reuploaded the game. Try again.

Last edited:

cumslut meghan

Apr 15, 2018

I reuploaded the game. Try again.
This is so weird. So I used the download link you just provided and successfully download Katie 1.19.2 fix pc. I even extracted it to a completely different drive but when I launch your version I can still see all the save games from the original version. Very confusing.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes