EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner new.jpg

Overview:
Katie's Diary is a game of love, lust, and passion. It follows Katie as you make choices that will change her life forever. Told through her diary entries, readers will experience Katie's most intimate thoughts and feelings. What will you write in her diary? This game aims to present you with a multifaceted and branching storyline, immersive characters, and a lot of freedom with meaningful choices. And lots of passionate scenes and scenarios as well!
Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-09-15
Developer: Skylar Reign - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 4
Language: English
Other Games: HO! HO!! HO!!!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently asked questions:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

onlysnapsviolettwo.jpeg katiexandrekiss.jpeg katiexandreonlysnapsone.jpeg katiexvioletkiss.jpeg katiexnoradatetwo.jpeg Screenshot (298).png Screenshot (299).png Screenshot (301).png Screenshot (302).png Screenshot (300).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Screenshots reminds me SlutED
Nevertheless I enjoyed that game and I will probably enjoy this too if I actually find time to play

Reactions: Skylar Reign

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(Snip -- Torrent)
Bro, it's only a bit over 200 MB. Did this really need a torrent? Hell, I haven't even used any torrenting software since before the F95 site became its own thing, lol. ;) But hey, uh, thanks for offering us that choice, Dax! :D

Skylar Reign, I like how the stylized images are set next to the text using this classic engine. From what I can see, the writing quality is better than many games found around here and there seems to be a solid plan in place for where this game can or will go given the development notes. Thus, to the dev, good luck with it, don't burn yourself out, and I hope you have fun developing it too!

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Congrats Skylar!! I played the first chapter, and I really liked it. You had me, playing a game with a female protagonist, that's a feat on itself. I'll be awaiting updates with Tom.

I promise I'll play the entire game, but this week is complicated both in real life, and with my game developing (I'm rushing my next update).

Feb 23, 2019
Great first release. I really am looking forward to seeing how debauched Katie's life can get. Enjoyed the Andre path with the developing cocaine addiction. Hope to see Katie fall deeper into slutification/bimbofication as the story goes on.

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Screenshots reminds me SlutED
Nevertheless I enjoyed that game and I will probably enjoy this too if I actually find time to play
Sluted definitely inspired me, and it would be disingenuous if I said otherwise. I fiddled with his art style (Image style), which didn't work for me (personal preference). So I figured out my own during the past few months. And I felt thematically it was the best choice, in my opinion, preferences differ. I just hope the story will shine over the images, as the images are only present to jog your imagination. Also, thank you for playing the game; it makes it real; validated would be the right word. Props to shark_inna_hat not only for a new art style (Image style) but also for a new game engine, which I will never wrap my head around.

Let me take a step further, as another shark is in the water. Not sure if you have heard of him, but he is a confident man, Whale_Shark. I learned a lot from his code about CSS and UI design, and I have paid homage to him in a certain way; let's call it an easter egg you need to find (There are a few in my game paying tributes to other devs I learned from, let me give you another hint: have you seen the club named vixen before?).

Bro, it's only a bit over 200 MB. Did this really need a torrent? Hell, I haven't even used any torrenting software since before the F95 site became its own thing, lol. ;) But hey, uh, thanks for offering us that choice, Dax! :D

Skylar Reign, I like how the stylized images are set next to the text using this classic engine. From what I can see, the writing quality is better than many games found around here and there seems to be a solid plan in place for where this game can or will go given the development notes. Thus, to the dev, good luck with it, don't burn yourself out, and I hope you have fun developing it too!
Thank you for the kind words, and I do appreciate you think the writing is good. To be honest, I second-guessed or questioned myself at every turn. Especially the smut content, I re-wrote it a few times (apparently, I can't write a simple masturbation scene competently; imagine that). As for burnout, I want to say I should be ok, but let's be honest, you never know. Development is fun when it comes to writing, as I get to express what I envisioned as it gets more real both for myself and Katie. Thank you for playing the game.

Congrats Skylar!! I played the first chapter, and I really liked it. You had me, playing a game with a female protagonist, that's a feat on itself. I'll be awaiting updates with Tom.

I promise I'll play the entire game, but this week is complicated both in real life, and with my game developing (I'm rushing my next update).
You don't have to apologize; you gem of a human. Thank you for encouraging me to pull a "Rafster" (for the uninitiated pulling, a "Rafster" is when you skip [0.1] or, in my case, [Ch. 1] and drop [0.2],[Ch.2]). That really should catch on. As for Tom's updates, it's coming. Take your time to play the game, and focus on your own game. Thank you for the advice you gave me; it meant a lot.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes