the game play : nooo gameplay
    the choices: told you there is no story soo no choices

finally the game is about 10 mins to talke and fuck quickly
    it seem like the developer dont have time for the story

so if you want story i advise you not to play this
    but if you want to jerk off dont play it too
  2. 3.00 star(s)

♩♪♫ ŤЦ尺尺ØЛ ♫♪♩

great renders nice story but falls short because of the soooo short story. i liked the idea of an old man banging nubile teens, this would`ve been a great game if it was LONGER, add a dash of incest and a sprinkle of harem and its all good.

a nice distraction....that's it----nothing more.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.99...

Originally Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Well, this visual novel started off strong but ended way too quickly... I was totally expecting the story to continue after the sex scenes, and develop into a really nice love affair story, but it didn't... It was basically a very short story followed by some animated sex scenes (some of which stuttered a bit), and then an actual "THE END" sign...

What is up with these sorts of visual novels? Great script and dialogue all the way until the sex and it was over? Very disappointing...

The visuals were good, beyond the slightly stuttered sex animations, and I was hooked into the story line until it just ended abruptly... This one felt like it was just a quick money making ploy, because why begin to develop the characters and their obvious starting love affair to just end it after a few sex scenes? The author might as well of just made a 3D sex video instead, and called it a day, rather then toying with the readers like that... Huge disappointment...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ErWatch

Hats off to Ptolemy again. This game is great quick fun. It should only take a few minutes to run through, but seeing the animations is easily worth the download. Some of the best I've seen in a Ren'Py game.

There isn't much story here, which is fine. Boy likes girl, girl gives boy a shot, and it very quickly moves on further ;)