What do you think is missing the most? (Won't include h-scenes they come with the next update)

• More world building

• More renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• More character developement

• More plot progression

• Better renders (Makes updates take longer!)

• Everyting above

• It's fine as it is now

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cap77.jpg

Overview:
As the main protagonist awakens after an incident, she notices that she can't go back home anymore.
She meets a strange girl named Rumi and decides to travel with her together.
Without any knowledge of the world, she starts her long journey and soon beginns to understand, how horrible this world can be.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-06-06
Developer: Lumari - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Vndb:
Sequel: Keepers 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1748129_pythonw_sZruBkoFEI.png cap1.png ApplicationFrameHost_FaVcWo4eG1.jpg cap2.jpg ApplicationFrameHost_07gp14Ius0.jpg cap3.png ApplicationFrameHost_4TqCtq1LhS.png cap4.jpg 1722094_ApplicationFrameHost_JmtQHTJ1t3.jpg 1722096_ApplicationFrameHost_YVnK5td5gg.png ApplicationFrameHost_ZVskWuZhRr.jpg xQuxpgWP1d.jpg cap99.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Was tempted to ping our resident lesbian but I'm not sure if some of those tags are up her alley. Speaking of tags, shouldn't this be tagged Graphical Violence for whatever happens in the sixth shot?!

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I know many people have many opinions on rape content and that it can take many forms and degrees. So I'll sum up what the rape tag actually manifests as in this specific case and it's then up to the individual how to feel about it:

My personal hope is that the rape of MC's and continuing on, living with the consequences should be a possibility and should be up to the player to decide depending on their actions/inactions
That it's up to the player to make sure that everyone has a good time... or not, with branching personality paths and events depending on the outcomes.
A bit like perhaps..
...That being said, very few non-japanese games gives us the option to take things that far.

Currently we have been told that choices will be remembered and have conequences and know that it gives a +- to some "stat".
But currently (v0.01.03) it makes no difference.
We will have to wait and see what the future brings for this game.

I wish the creator good luck! :)

Last edited:

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I know many people have many opinions on rape content and that it can take many forms and degrees. So I'll sum up what the rape tag actually manifests as in this specific case and it's then up to the individual how to feel about it:

My personal hope is that rape of MC's and continuing on, living with the consequences should be a possibility and should be up to the player to decide depending on their actions/inactions
That its up to the player to make sure that everyone has a good time... or not, with branching personality paths and events depending on the outcomes.
A bit like perhaps..

Currently we have been told that choices will be remembered and have conequences and know that it gives a +- to some "stat".
We will have to see what the future brings for this game.

Hey there~

hope you enjoyed the game so far.
To answer your questions without spoiling to much: Yes there will be more rape sceens including the MC, most of them (not all) will be in bad ends though which you get, if your 'stat' is too high or too low. For now I made the check for the bad ending you got easy to avoid. Later bad endings will be much harder to avoid and later choices have a big impact on specific persons. The bigger and more important events will start with v.0.3.

It will take a while though for the next update since I want the updates to be big.
I hope I answerd some of your questions with that.~

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It says 2 NTR events planned, one unavoidable. Not complaining but if you're putting in unavoidable NTR then you're gonna lose damn near 100% of the vanilla fan base. If it's definitely not going to be avoidable then you honestly might as well go harder on it as a theme or you're probably just gonna polarize both fan bases tbh.
Good luck anyway dev

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

My personal hope is that the rape of MC's and continuing on, living with the consequences should be a possibility and should be up to the player to decide depending on their actions/inactions
That it's up to the player to make sure that everyone has a good time... or not, with branching personality paths and events depending on the outcomes.
A bit like perhaps..
...That being said, very few non-japanese games gives us the option to take things that far.

We will have to wait and see what the future brings for this game.

So it's not central fetish? Well there goes my interest

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very nice start so far. The story and conversations are very engaging. And I like a bit of humor that's added as well. Definitely will look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Lumari

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I have to ask if it will be possible to play the whole game as a lesbian i.e. without scenes with men monsters or futas.
Sadly No. Since this is a very linear storyline (Which leads to the second game that I'll work on after I'm done with this one)
But you'll be able to play a 'pure' lesbian route in the second game if that helps. Although with a new MC and new/more romance routes. But that will take a while till I'll start with it. If everything goes as planed this game will end at around v.0.8.

I'm done with v.0.2 btw. Just waiting for an answer from some people. So next version should come out in a couple days~

Oct 2, 2018
Sadly No. Since this is a very linear storyline (Which leads to the second game that I'll work on after I'm done with this one)
But you'll be able to play a 'pure' lesbian route in the second game if that helps. Although with a new MC and new/more romance routes. But that will take a while till I'll start with it. If everything goes as planed this game will end at around v.0.8.

I'm done with v.0.2 btw. Just waiting for an answer from some people. So next version should come out in a couple days~
a well then the game is not for me, thanks for replying and good luck.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes