• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Keepers 1: Revolution [v1.1] [Lumari]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

When I saw the NTR and Mind Control Tag, I thought this was an easy pass. When I played the game, color me surprised. This was actually a Very Good VN game, with Cute characters, wholesome yuri moments, and angst long with it as well.

You play as Hikari that is out of the woods with her *maybe boyfriend, and soon wakes up to become a Fox girl and is in a realm where fantasy and magic is a reality. Hikari Meets Blake Rumi (black hair cat girl) and they get along very well, they soon enroll to Beacon academy Eulmari magic school and pair with 2 more girls and they are called team RWBY and save the realm dimensions as hunters keepers. As the Story progresses, Hikari and Rumi's relationship becomes more bumblby friendship/lovers as the story continues on.

The gameplay is Ren'py and is mostly seeing slideshows, of characters in the Koikatsu engine. Text with character dialogue, thoughts, or narration. There are choices in this game, but there are only 2 options, that one of them either leads to a new branch path, bad ending, NTR event, or nothing.
    NOTE: There is A LOT of Bad endings here..

The Hentai Scenes are not animated, however, the characters are likable, very cute, hot and sexy in many ways, and the scenes play a major role in Hikari and Rumi's relationship, as they range from many fetishes: Vanilla Yuri, Rape, Yuri Rape, Yuri NTR, mind control, lactation, and FutaXFemale.

There are issues with the game but they are not a big problem as of V0.0.4a. When we're not seeing Hikari's perspective everything else is in black screen, the characters are cloths or animal traits are clipping in environments. No sound or music at all, and of course nothing is animated.

This is a game that will bring you out of your comfort zone, and It's actually glorious. This is a really great story. I love the Lesbian/friendship between Hikari and Rumi, the NTR and Rape scenes that happen brings angst between them and help strengthen their relationship (or not) and it kept me invested in the story.

Edit: I removed the Spoilers of the multiple endings because the game files already contain a walkthrough. I changed the 4 star rating to 5 because this game really pulls at your heart strings with the relationship between Hikari and Rumi, and Miru in the mix. This game is a fleshed out story and world and makes the hentai scenes more impactful in a better or worse way.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

Its a very cute story about cute girls doing cute thing, there some choice sometime but I don't really find them interesting (except the succubus one).

What I mean is, the story is build for the two main character to have a romance and everything go in that direction, but somehow the player can chose to fight it...

I've tried both ways and I can say that going against the fox/cat relationship doesn't bring anything new or interesting, same story without romance. So if it's just deleting something, there's no point.

The bad

-The weakest part of the game are probably the renders, not really the quality but the number. There are a lot of static image with only text changing. This could be really easily fixed with my second point,

-Why the hell are the tails never moving? They look like wood plank... (I will not speak about ears, small thing can be hard to change in 3d)

Without completely changing the picture, you could easily move the tails around a bit from dialogue to dialogue. It would make the girls more cute, more expressive and the long dialogue less static, think about it.

The good

Not much more to say here, cute girls, cute thing. Strange world building, but not bad, more important choice would be nice, but right now, I think the game could work without.

What I would like to see (feel free to ignore)

More tail "action",

More choice with small consequence,

More stats tracking (about what the characters experience and how they feel about each other) and if they could affect monologues a tiny bit it would be nice.

Less power creep? Is it just me or in something like two week they became almost some kind of god?

TLDR

A good game overall, but it's need more fluff and small detail to be really engaging.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MoodFunN

well, there are no reviews here, but this vn deserves them and at least 4 stars, so 5 fox-girls out of 5.DAMN 200 characters, its a lot. Ok, good story, great charachters,great dialogs(if you like "vanila" femdom lesbians story(idk how
    describe this)),Ok renders(but i know what it hard to make them).(Sorry for my english, its not my native language).

P.S.
    if you don't agree with this review then write your own with blackjack and *****