4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

After correcting bugs and consider feedback from users. Here is Alpha 0.2 version of Kelly's Mother Family: Mother in law.

Updates

Sarah's Full Day

Pool base scene

Sarah's bedroom base scene

Schedules corrected

no sex stuff yet, but this project looks like it can be some fun
[/QUOTsucks no sex BUT even worse theres no city map..not sure how i did this but cleaned living room and suddenly i had an option to take the mom in my own car and we made a pit stop talked to some chick tells me come back later that night but i cant find my way out of the house theres no map or anything that i can see just that stupid circle thing ya click and your in different places in the house lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Roman DeVil

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
to all those guys crying over the fact the tom did not get the choice to choose sarah over kelly, here are some things they all should know.

1) Love and sex are 2 different things. Tom is in love with kelly. Tom met Sarah to get her approval not to end up with her.

2) How someone can even think of getting into a serious relationship with Sarah? I mean she got pregnant with kelly by a random guy in the party when her husband was on a business trip. she did not turn into a slut after her divorce, she was like that from the beginning.

3) I don't think anyone would like to end up with sarah and sophie in real life. Think logically, you have to get settled in your life with someone who is also serious about you.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just finished it, love it. With the walkthrough it's a short fun game with some fun themes that's good at raising the tension until the end where you're just fucking the mother in law all over the place (pool, kitchen, living room, driving, bathroom, and even a pegging scene)

Are there more games this good? Especially if they have the main character cheat on his girlfriend with a milf that is the mother of one of them.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Just finished it, love it. With the walkthrough it's a short fun game with some fun themes that's good at raising the tension until the end where you're just fucking the mother in law all over the place (pool, kitchen, living room, driving, bathroom, and even a pegging scene)

Are there more games this good? Especially if they have the main character cheat on his girlfriend with a milf that is the mother of one of them.
The Visit.

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes