Unity Kemo Coliseum [CH1-4 Revised] [Dudedle Studio]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Another NullGhost's curse... I hope he will not drop this project, he's such a talented artist but has trouble staying on projects; and i wouldn't wish anyone to have to pick up what he made (although Atmos on AnotherEidos has had nice CGs from Wasp among others)
Afaik NullGhost only do commissions for other games.
KC is the only game he's in the dev team, and oh boy, does they stall as hard as he can, to extract as much money as possible.

What project NullGhost 'left with NullGhost's curse' you are talking about?
AnotherEidos is a Gacha, the dev team pay lot of artists tons of money (they get from gamble addicts) for commission works.

Satria000

Dec 6, 2022
On main menu, there is a debug menu button hidden at the top left where they show the patreon version. Click it and the debug menu will open and you can select “unlock all gallery” or something similar.
Oh thanks.
Anyway, i use savedata from the 1st page but i can't load it. Is this a bug?

Nov 8, 2021
Oh thanks.
Anyway, i use savedata from the 1st page but i can't load it. Is this a bug?
It is a feature. The chapter revisions of December 2020 and after don't load old saves before that. And the dev didn't care about telling the users when attempting to load, hooray!
1711728818062.png

Last edited:

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Anyone have the recent savedata?
Everytime the new release happened, the old save files might have not work properly.
But, if you still want it, you have to go to few page back, there is someone share the nearly newest-ish save file. The save file on first page won’t work anymore.

Nov 8, 2021
Pretend to be shocked about builds being delayed...
March report:

Just recently found these gold nuggets on a 7 year old video:

1712418961425.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes