Abandoned Kemono is Dead

Jack11821

Oct 24, 2019
In the last few weeks, it is known that the Patreon and Fanbox importers were dead.
Unfortunately, these days there have been changes within the staff of the website that has led to the decision to leave the main and secondary [Coomer] pages, which sources close to the staff members report.The only way to recover the "Importers" are that the websites allow extracting the same information as it was before, but due to many changes in the "Policies" and management of the websites have complicated it.

Recovering the "Importers" takes more than 10hrs of work, which now no one wants to follow, among them is the danger of account bans and possible opening of "ip" of the Staff and users who use their accounts to transfer the "data" of the referred sites.

For this reason, within a few days this news will be forged.

- URGENT-
"Back up the dating of your favorite artists"
"Until the warning falls, do not try to use the amounts again, they can create a traffic that may be abnormal and the page closes without being able to save the data"
"[Coomer] can be saved but it depends on the stadf whether or not he wants to keep the page and the "Importers".

- NOT SENDING DM TO THE STAFF THEY MAY GET BANNED

THE NEWS WILL COME OUT SOON-
MY INFORMANT IS PART OF THE "KEMONO" CIRCLE FOR THIS REASON I BELIEVE HIM AND I DO NOT ACCEPT INSULTS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED-

IF YOU WISH TO BELIEVE ME, WELL, BUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, TIME WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME THE REASON.
IMG_20231220_105150_169.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Stormic09

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In the last few weeks, it is known that the Patreon and Fanbox importers were dead.
Unfortunately, these days there have been changes within the staff of the website that has led to the decision to leave the main and secondary [Coomer] pages, which sources close to the staff members report.The only way to recover the "Importers" are that the websites allow extracting the same information as it was before, but due to many changes in the "Policies" and management of the websites have complicated it.

Recovering the "Importers" takes more than 10hrs of work, which now no one wants to follow, among them is the danger of account bans and possible opening of "ip" of the Staff and users who use their accounts to transfer the "data" of the referred sites.

For this reason, within a few days this news will be forged.

- URGENT-
"Back up the dating of your favorite artists"
"Until the warning falls, do not try to use the amounts again, they can create a traffic that may be abnormal and the page closes without being able to save the data"
"[Coomer] can be saved but it depends on the stadf whether or not he wants to keep the page and the "Importers".

- NOT SENDING DM TO THE STAFF THEY MAY GET BANNED

THE NEWS WILL COME OUT SOON-
MY INFORMANT IS PART OF THE "KEMONO" CIRCLE FOR THIS REASON I BELIEVE HIM AND I DO NOT ACCEPT INSULTS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED-

IF YOU WISH TO BELIEVE ME, WELL, BUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT, TIME WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME THE REASON.
View attachment 3190117
Interdasting.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
I take this post with a grain of salt, but it sounds logical and there are signs that underline the agrument.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
FYI, is up and working, i'm not sure what the original post is talking about, he might be talking about something I don't comprehend yet.