• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - RPGM - Abandoned - Kendra's World [v0.6 bugfix Update 2] [Deamoness]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

I mean, come on... You play as retarded MC (yeah, 1001st cliche game) who does not know even how to properly wear bathrobe (it's plot "excuse" for daughter to parade seminaked infront own father and uncle. Really? Just lol.). There goes biggest minus for this game - unavoidable content and developer just don't care about players which can be disgusted by scenes he/she force upon them.
    Second, mechanics are simply awful. Game breaking bug (needed to fix it on my own to be able to progress through the game) day 2nd/after return from beach/kitchen/mother. So, coding needs to be improved as well.
    Renders are so-so. Not disaster, but not great. Acceptable.
    "Story"...Well, lol, just lol...
    D&D...Disappointed and deleted...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

whitetower

I like the way this game evolves. Nice art, but since you can find it at many games, the most important part is the story. Of course it would be even better if it was a renpy game for many reasons, but I can respect the creators choice. The most important reason on my behalf is that in renpy you can repeat easily the story from the beginning and "relive" the whole story very fast each time you play a new update, so that you can remember it. Usually since the previous update I have played other similar games and I always confuse the stories.

As far as the scenario goes, I like almost everything especially when it looks realistic. For example a normal slutty girl sometimes likes to show off, attract the attention and tease the boys. I prefer the slutty exhibitionist part (topless sunbathing was great-that would be perfect to visit as well a nudist beach with friends and tease the boys along with Jessica). Perhaps she could follow a modeling career and make some professional almost nude photoshoots in public places (backstage of a photoshoot can be exciting even when she doesn't have to be totally nude in the photos). The concept is great, so the creator has so many possible choices. Thank you, keep up the good work.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

William Da Bob

I really liked the story so far (as of version 0.4) This game would be worth a four or five star rating, but the author is not a native English speaker, and so some of her phrasing is awkward, and there are some grammar mistakes. This disrupts my enjoyment somewhat. Also, the use of RPGmaker is not automatically a negative, but much of the running around and such does not add to the fun or the story. This story would be better told on a different engine, though if RPGMaker is the only engine the author knows or is comfortable with, I'd rather have a completed RPGMaker story than an abandoned Ren'Py story.

My advice to the author:
    1. Get help with the English translation. I can follow what you are saying in most cases, but having to stop and figure out what you meant disrupts the flow of the narrative.
    2. Switch to a different engine OR keep RPGMaker and remove all the running around and just have it be a pure VN. I think it would serve the game better.
    3. Get off of Patreon. You say you're wishing you make more money from patrons, but watch what you wish for - your game violates the Patreon TOS. They will TOSs you off their platform the second they find you, so getting MORE popularity will actually have the opposite effect on your long-term income. I'd hate to see you have to gut your story to remove the content Patreon doesn't like.