Unity - Keyla And Monsters Adventure [v0.02] [LeovidDanard]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sadge0

I know it's too early in development to give it a rating, but it doesn't even look promising. If you're looking for a 2d platformer with pixel animation, you'll be very disappointed. I saw comments on this thread saying that this game has beautiful sprites and really good animations. Perhaps the people who said this are blind. Not only the animations are just a few frames that loop infinitely, they're not actual pixel animations in the first place. They look like they were made in 3d, with pixelated filter applied to them. And it looks fucking awful. Okay, maybe you think that probably the worst animations I've ever seen. It looks too bad even for an early build. If the animation style ever changes (which I seriously doubt, but dev says on his itch that he lost "most of the content", so there's hope), maybe this game will become something decent. But currently, it's bad at everything. From bgm to H animations, everything in this game is bad. Don't even waste your time to download it, it's not worth it