[S> Other] Paid Khaos's Video Editing Service

Mar 20, 2020
Hello, thank you for checking out my thread :cool: !

About my service:
I've been making videos of all kinds for the past 4 years straight, and I decided that now I'll join this platform to find passionate people to work with!

What can I do for you?
  • Basic video editing [With titles, transitions, images - for example, a trailer for your game!]
  • Logo animations [2D or 3D, with your own logo/slogan in multiple different styles!]
  • Social media posts [Perfect for advertising your game, I can do multiple formats and sizes!]
  • Cinematic editing [For in-game cutscenes or for promotion purposes!]
  • Creating montages [For vlogs, gaming, or anything really!]
.... and much more!

What is the process?
  1. First, you send me the video files and the preferred audio files. I can provide you with unlimited Google Drive storage for uploading your files. If you do not have any audio, I can get royalty-free audios for you from my own library (if you are interested in this, please PM me!)
  2. Along with the files please send me a document/message explaining, what do you want to get, and what type of video would you like to get!
  3. I'll then produce the video itself. You can see my time schedule below!
  4. And lastly, I'll upload the finished video to your preferred file storage, the default for me is Google Drive or GoFile.

Time Schedule
On weekdays I can work for 3 hours every day, on weekends almost an unlimited time. I only accept maximum 5 projects for a week so I can guarantee you a fast and professional delivery!

Prices and fees
Every project has a different fee, but the minimum is 2$ which is for logo animations, and 3$ per minute for basic editing. I can provide you with a price plan after we discuss the details!
Please note, that I'm not interested in getting a share of your project, once it gets done!

Work samples
Here is a link to my Google Drive folder, where you can watch some example videos in different categories:
(I am currently uploading the files, if you don't see anything check back in a few hours!)

Contact me here
  • Discord (preferred): Khaos1k#7388
  • PM here on the forum
We can chat in English, in Hungarian, or in Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian :) !

I can't wait to work with you! I wish you all the best!