3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Any save that complete the Prologue? Don't know why but i just keep waiting after the battle at the end of Prologue

LzV

Apr 18, 2019
Came here only to say that I love this game. Plot, characters, dialogues, they're all awesome.
And Diana is goals. I didn't even knew I wanted a hot headed, often hilarious but ultimately good at heart heroine. The fact that she curses a lot is a very welcomed addition.
I'm a girl and it's so refreshing to have such an enjoiable, definitely not princess-waiting-to-be-either-saved-or-corrupted protagonist. Zach is a cutiepie, too and I can't wait to play as him. I also love the siblings dynamic.
This game fills a lot of things that were missing among adult games and it's very entertaining.
Thank you with all my heart.

P.S: I too had the same problem with the hellhound on Android. The image was not loading so I couldn't target him. Restared the game on pc, but I was having fun so no problem.

• Love
Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone of you guys have a walkthrough to get the most sex screens as you can get? or some rewards that you can get after the quest?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I checked the flags here, they seem to be working. You go over the door, a battle is supposed to trigger I guess, then you follow the tracks/footprints to the side.
Tell me if it still doesn't work.

Reactions: DaenarysStormborn
Dec 29, 2018
I checked the flags here, they seem to be working. You go over the door, a battle is supposed to trigger I guess, then you follow the tracks/footprints to the side.
Tell me if it still doesn't work.
ok, I'm re-downloading it. I'm gonna start fresh and I'll like your comment if it works! thanks for the help

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Damn, I don't know why this happens, I checked the exports and the "HellHound.png" is there.
Just to confirm, the version you are playing is the 0.13.2... right?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Okay, this is annoying. Here is what I will do:
I will change the name of the HellHound.png for Hotdog.png and I will re-export it.

The ONLY thing I can think of is the use of two capitalized letters. If this doesn't work, there must be SOMETHING on mobiles that keep getting the old code. If that happens, then there is nothing I can do aside of telling everyone to start from scratch.

PS: This will take some hours.

EDIT: Okay, I exported a 13.03... if this doesn't work, I don't know what to do...

Dec 29, 2018
Your the best!! Just got to the hellhound and bested him in one go!!
Thanks for taking the time to redo it!

Okay, this is annoying. Here is what I will do:
I will change the name of the HellHound.png for Hotdog.png and I will re-export it.

The ONLY thing I can think of is the use of two capitalized letters. If this doesn't work, there must be SOMETHING on mobiles that keep getting the old code. If that happens, then there is nothing I can do aside of telling everyone to start from scratch.

PS: This will take some hours.

EDIT: Okay, I exported a 13.03... if this doesn't work, I don't know what to do...

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Thank for playing on mobile, it's good to have feedback from there since I don't own one.
Can i ask for some info if we choose who to get fucked with before the Giant invade will lead to? Like all our choices that will affect the game and what will that?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes