3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kcrq.jpeg

Overview:
You will play the game as Zack and Diana, two siblings who finally are becoming Rinets(warriors that can "warp" the reality to an extent and fight creatures from other worlds), and eventually will go on an adventure, fighting monsters, discoverying new races of creatures and fucking some of them.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-30
Release Date: 2020-12-30
Developer: StalkerRoguen - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.01 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png l9BkCMl.png mvKgPqX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i got stuck! game needs a walkthrough!
yes the games freezes in someplaces after talking to a npc if you are in there road. Eg The quest when you find the guys pipe in the boxes if when you talk to him the male or woman is behind you close to the door blocks his path freezing the game because he cant leave the screen, in some places the npc needs to leave the screen if its blocked by you or it cant leave for some reason freezes the game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Also the quests might seem straight forward and not all info goes to quests think and listen to what npcs say. Eg.
enjoying it atm

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
If you played old version, don't bother. Saves won't work, not enough of new content to replay all of this.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, game itself is quite good. It was before Game of Boners with brother and sister as both heroes, who have their sexual encounters. But savegames won't work with new version. I saw new screens and, like stated above, not worth replaying from beginning.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Well, game itself is quite good. It was before Game of Boners with brother and sister as both heroes, who have their sexual encounters. But savegames won't work with new version. I saw new screens and, like stated above, not worth replaying from beginning.
Its a nice alternative for people who don't like incest, since game of boners looks like it will for certain have.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator Quote
Hey guys, I am STILL implementing the text and I still didn't get all the artwork. I don't want to say TBA and I also don't want to miss another date, so I will guess... Four/Five days from now.Well, I feel bad for the release "going back" to 20th (At least this time, more or less) and I know that cathing up to the correct date will be hard

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Rinet Quest 0.07.02
mega:#!NQlnjAyK!t65z1i7iUGO8HbVFiGX_ZH1BdOK_DzWM7u2wBpae3rs

Perfect

Nov 23, 2016
Out of curiosity why does noone donate to him? I know he doesn't have many scenes
But hes got a lot of potentital and each update makes the game better overall. Whether it be new characters,mechanics, or scenes.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes