3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Sooooo weird question- is there any mode but "realistic" for the APK version? I am getting my ass handed to me on boss fights- and while I adore RPGs, doing it on a phone means I sometimes fuckup selections- and boy howdy does that suck up resources needed for boss battles. D:

Also, any clue where you have told it to create save files? Because it's not in android/data like usual.

Last edited:

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Huh, on a replay I noticed that when you hit "go straight there" in the Mayor's family quest line, the game freezes on android.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
the latest android version of this app got a bug or missi g file i ask to fix the bug especially missing file thanks. and y the way i like thos game a lot i got only stuck i the quest always annoying missing file. 303368

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Huh, on a replay I noticed that when you hit "go straight there" in the Mayor's family quest line, the game freezes on android.
same as mine too, i reopen the app again i just redo the quest till the 4th time.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Damn it. Is it the 13.03? It's the issues with captalized words all over again.

I will double check the quest and the slapsound. I should be able to export an 13.04 in some days.

As for the monster, you can throw acid at him and there are some plants in the plateu that can cure "fear". His attacks only deal ridiculous damage if you are with the "fear" state condition.

Reactions: Maveric

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

I will double check the quest and the slapsound. I should be able to export an 13.04 in some days.

As for the monster, you can throw acid at him and there are some plants in the plateu that can cure "fear". His attacks only deal ridiculous damage if you are with the "fear" state condition.
Thanks a lot for the help!

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018

can you add a gallery mode too on the next patch?

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019

I downloaded the android APK file that is on OP here- So yes, 13.03.
I really am curious about the difficulty being locked on Android- is that intentional? Also, again, where does it generate saves? I can play past the game breaking bug on the laptop and transfer the save to my phone, if need be that way.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
??
What? No, it's not intentional at all. I don't think the difficulty should be locked on android, I didn't mess around with that. It should work the same: Scroll down o the options menu,select difficulty and scroll tot he sides.

I am googling about the saves but don't know where they end up located, I am afraid I can't help... sorry. -.-

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Ahh, usually they are in android/data- but I checked all the folders there. XD

But on my APK it doesn't allow the difficulty to be changed- I can screenshot it if you want?

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Asking again about the decision affecting the game.....First is the two betrayals that escape the Minotaur if we let them alive the test,second is what if we fail the case of the Rinet Master?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
But on my APK it doesn't allow the difficulty to be changed- I can screenshot it if you want?
Yes, I would like it.

when will be the next update?
I am afraid it will take time. I am still writting and my artist has bailed... a shame really.

Asking again about the decision affecting the game.....First is the two betrayals that escape the Minotaur if we let them alive the test,second is what if we fail the case of the Rinet Master?
I am afraid I didn't understand the question. Yes, there will be repercutions and differences if you let those two live. Failing the investigation quest blocks Krista H-scene and her being alive in the playthrough. Aside from that... I am not sure yet. Maybe.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Yes, I would like it.

I am afraid it will take time. I am still writting and my artist has bailed... a shame really.

I am afraid I didn't understand the question. Yes, there will be repercutions and differences if you let those two live. Failing the investigation quest blocks Krista H-scene and her being alive in the playthrough. Aside from that... I am not sure yet. Maybe.
Here are 2 screenshots, showing how it is selectable but unable to be changed. Tried swiping and tapping both. (Tapping works for all others)

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
So,fail the Rinet Master's case block Krista H-scene and may let the Rinet Master something revenge on us (does she even alive after the invasion?),Talk to Goldberg about the two will make them revenge on us right before the invasion,Investigate the house for furniture and you can check with the shopkeeper for 100G,Have sex with the twins to get couple of items (worth more than going with thw Goblin and Half-Orc),Knock the sleeping guard make us fight the BBEG with his soldiers,sell the chimera make us face it again with the bandits,....any others?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Here are 2 screenshots, showing how it is selectable but unable to be changed. Tried swiping and tapping both. (Tapping works for all others)
I suppose it makes sense. The plugin is supposed to work by using the arrows, not the mouse... I don't know how to resolve that, but I will look into it.

Is there anything else that happens with Buck after the H-scene in the woods?
I am afraid not.

So,fail the Rinet Master's case block Krista H-scene and may let the Rinet Master something revenge on us (does she even alive after the invasion?),Talk to Goldberg about the two will make them revenge on us right before the invasion,Investigate the house for furniture and you can check with the shopkeeper for 100G,Have sex with the twins to get couple of items (worth more than going with thw Goblin and Half-Orc),Knock the sleeping guard make us fight the BBEG with his soldiers,sell the chimera make us face it again with the bandits,....any others?
Krista is alive if you choose to stay with her, otherwise no.

In the prison, there are different outcomes:
1. Lassius relaxed.
2. Lassius neutral.
3. Lassius hate Diana.
Larius opinion is based on how much Diana resists and annoy the guards.
When they have to decide on attacking or leaving, if you choose to fight, the little sis (the blonde woman) will end up dying, EXCEPT if Lassius is relaxed. Falco will then kill him quickly witout a fight.
If he hates Diana he will be paranoid and crazy prepared, that's when it's better to leave. He will then try to track her down in the woods, only to get killed without the little sis having to die.

On Jack update::
If you spare Vlad, but kill ANY of his soldiers, he betrays you and Eve's mom dies. Otherwise he honors his word.
If you kill him, but not kill all the guards, he kill's her too, otherwise they don't have enough man and the noble of the region starts to move in.

Also, you may avoid the boss fight when sparing Vlad if Diana got a lot of "Diana got a little angry" messages. Skaal is able to satisfy and trick the spirit this way.

There are other's but it's hard to remember... most are open and didn't pay off yet.

Reactions: Rawiya

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Blonde woman? which girl? couldn't remember lol. I don't remember there's any blondie in the prison...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes