3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

freyaangel

Jun 30, 2019
Me pueden ayudar con la ruta de Jack el pirata es q no se q hacer para tener algo con el . Y no se si tiene q ver con la opcion de dejarlo ir o meterlo en la carcel .

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I am sorry friend, it seems you have a problem with Jack's route (It really doesn't matter if you send him to prison or not, if that's what you are asking) but... I am afraid I don't really understand spanish.

freyaangel

Jun 30, 2019
Don't worry I speak English too I just thought someone had already passed it and knew something but how lucky you answer me why I want to know how to have the end in the game with him. with you help me please n,n
And you know how not to do the scene with the dwarf I do not like.

Last edited:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I am trying to get one by the end of the month. Even if I fail it's getting implemented right now, so not much afterwards at most.

Reactions: NeoVlahos

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
I hate to be that guy also but please give this developer 100 likes here and some stars .
I am not that great financially these days but given the opportunity i will give him resource to make this game and another one, so please show him/her your suport
P.S i dont know the developer in anyway and if i am out of line here well please dear mods treat me lightly.

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
hey can someone post screenshots of diana's all sex scenes....especially dante sex scene
Here is Sir Dante - Diana sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bone24

Dec 20, 2017
Is there a possibility to have saves for all the sex scenes from the beginning to the last update ???

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
cant play new version keeps saying profile can not be used because it is from the new version of NW.js and wont load game can someone let me now how to fix this already tryed google and nothing

omaewaomousin225

Aug 5, 2019
Sure, apology accepted. My problem with your statement was that you didn't bother to check on your facts before ranting about it. You could just have asked.
I try to refrain from explaining certain plot points because I prefer to people finding it out by playing the game. But yeah, I do explain about why the brothers could see each other in a sidequest from Krista.
(PS: Also, there are six sidequests tha can only be done before the ceremony, they are important.)
Sure, apology accepted. My probl Screenshot_2019-08-06-19-56-36-011_id.application.RinetsQuestMob0013051.png em with your statement was that you didn't bother to check on your facts before ranting about it. You could just have asked.
I try to refrain from explaining certain plot points because I prefer to people finding it out by playing the game. But yeah, I do explain about why the brothers could see each other in a sidequest from Krista.
(PS: Also, there are six sidequests tha can only be done before the ceremony, they are important.)
ANOTHER ERROR MOBILE :( OMG I ALREADY TOOK SO LONG THE STORY AND MISSION HELP PLEASE HOW DO I SAVE DATA IN MOBILE THERE NO FILE FOR RINETS QUEST

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I am exporting a new version where this issue should be resolved. In soe minutes it will be online in the MEGA on my patreon. As for the savefiles, I am afraid I can't help. I will research it, but it's not something I will be able to fix ASAP.

Reactions: AnonF21
May 11, 2019
Here is Sir Dante - Diana sex scene
Thanks friend
Can u post all scenes screenshots....so that i may check that i din't miss any scenes

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes