John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Hello! Thank you for the kind words. A while ago I asked my subscribers if I should compress the images or leave them "as is". The vote went in favor of a full size. That's why a version of the game is so big. Subscribers have the choice to download the compressed version or not. The public version I publish on my Itch is always compressed. The "hero" just seems to leak the full version for you guys.
I thank you for the work you do and the hero for the work he/she does!
Keep it up! I have yet to try out the game though, I got stuck at the office of some bug that has likely been fixed now

Also we all like heroes, I'm sure you do too, at other games or similar :)

thatscoolbro

Dec 10, 2019
Can someone send a compatible save right the first time you can unlock the gallery or even better right before the new content starts. This game is so tedious long and i already went through all of it. I hope the dev implements a feature for his new release that it starts right before the new content.
Dont get me wrong he is doing amazing work but it is tough to play a game for the 7 th time if you startet at version 0.3 and had to replay all the time a new update came

Reactions: jeanlucjeancule

ggunited

Oct 6, 2019
I usually don't comment on game that I played, but this game was so far the top tiers NTR(S?) game I had ever played, always dreaming to have a game like this.

Koikatsu model always give a cute and innocent feeling to me, but when those character model doing some kinky or extreme femdom stuff, it looks amazing to me, and I like that most of the girls are wearing pantyhose.

Plots are written well and all character have their unique traits and cover variety of kinks. Anna and Emilie both offer piss drinking and pussy clean up scene to MC, which is great as I don't expect the contents for side characters are that rich, especially when they are willing to have causul sex with other men except the MC, is really humiliating and hot, I hope there are more in the future.

For improvement, eventhough the map is great, not too big, not too small, but sometime is hard to find the hints, better to have a top left hover to remind the next objective if possible. And before every choice in the game, there are no auto-save point so it is not possible to go back to try the other options.

Thank you for the game and looking forward for next update!

Last edited:

Inpachi

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I can't play the game the scenes don't play properly, I am stuck at the second scenes the game is just flickering. :( I have tried both versions

Sep 16, 2022
How do you use the gallery unlocker? I cant do shit except see the journal
Once you move into the new house, there will be a mirror that opens the gallery area. Code is 7946.

Inside the gallery area, on the back wall, are some arcade looking machines. The first two activate the cheat system and the gallery unlock. Code for either is 9087.

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Once you move into the new house, there will be a mirror that opens the gallery area. Code is 7946.

Inside the gallery area, on the back wall, are some arcade looking machines. The first two activate the cheat system and the gallery unlock. Code for either is 9087.
ahh means that i need to play before i can unlock...thats tedious..

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes