Others Completed Kick Back [v1.0] [Joody14]

Jul 8, 2019
i like ballbusting and there aren't enough ones that stay away from castration and emasculation. i like this and thank you

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I feel that I should explain this, "No sexual content" doesn't mean that it isn't sexual at all, but rather there is no outright SEX. Meaning no intercourse, fellatio, or other such overt sexual acts.

This label is important to many people who would rather not waste time exploring a game that has little or nothing for them as well as people on limited bandwidth. I personally like this kind of content, but not enough to be enticed by it alone... I'm here on this site for sexual content such as the above labeled, and would like to not waste my time trying to see if this is or isn't worth it by two very vaguely untelling screenshots.

TL : DR - Label for no sexual content when there is none.

Reactions: Gamerboyfan99

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
I haven't played cave party and probably wont as it's not really to my tastes, but this is a pretty based way to take out your frustrations with critical reception in a non destructive manner, even if its a little bizarre. More power to you.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Be on the lookout for 2.0 where the game is completely redesigned into a fishing game with a new ASCII art style.

Fizzlebob344

Sep 9, 2022
I haven't played cave party and probably wont as it's not really to my tastes, but this is a pretty based way to take out your frustrations with critical reception in a non destructive manner, even if its a little bizarre. More power to you.
It's really not based when you think about it....lol

Reactions: anon241