Seeking Kicking out male family members

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
I'm looking for any games where the protagonist attempts to kick out other male family members like the dad, brothers or a boyfriend because he wants the family to himself.

I'm fine with most formats of games like Ren'py or Japanese VN's

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
That seems oddly specific, but if you want check out Big Brother in the popular section in this site the main goal for the entire game is to get rid of your mothers boyfriend (who wants to send you to military camp) who wants to have sex with your sisters and aunt so you can have them all to your self.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
so basically your after a "One cock to rule them all" sort of game, a large amount of the Incest games are exactly like that so your spoiled for choice, Big Brother is the most high profile one like @mazqaz said.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for any games where the protagonist attempts to kick out other male family members like the dad, brothers or a boyfriend because he wants the family to himself.

I'm fine with most formats of games like Ren'py or Japanese VN's

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
I meant the original, the comment was a long time ago, there have been mods that expand the game, the fan game and other related/spin off games for BB, though to be honest by today's standards BB doesn't really cut it any more IMO.
I think im good i downloade around 60 gb so far so will take a bit to fap true that :D but that mod and fan part sonuds interesting will be checking it out alredy have the original BB

Reactions: Volta

h84u

Feb 26, 2019
In Imperium you can transform the male members (dad and brothers) into females... Does this suit you?