VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Kidnap [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Milkman101

It's honestly not bad but it's a bit TOO on the nose aboout what it is if you are a fan of Dumb Koala Games or the IG model Thuy you gonna love this outside of that it's a nice fap but nothing to get too invested in.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Juice86

I'd rate it 3/5 stars.

Very very short experience fantasy where you get to imagine and experience what it'd be like to kidnap a girl off the street and have your way with her.

The girl has a nice body and flat chest. Very youthful looking. Seems to be a mix of Asian/Caucasian.

The kidnapper is a bit generic and clinical. I'd have preferred him mayb to be a bit more sadistic and perverted, or at least have some type of personality.

Girl was decently written. Some might say a bit unrealistic. But there might be some girls out there that react in this way to getting abused in the moment. There's a duality of it being enjoyable as well as being abuse afterall.

There's better D.Koala games, but worse ones also. This is around middle of the pack.

Worth a dl since it's free. Not bad at all.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

It´s a very short Game but I really like the renders and the dark story.
    I would love to see a long game that follows a similar setting that involves kidnapping and filthy experiments..
    I can´t give the game more than 3-Stars tho because it´s just too short and is more like a Demo.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RavagedSociety

The renders and animation is good but the story, for what it is, is rather weak and frankly almost not at all what's made out to be. Really no more than a lengthy fap session I suppose. I mean, it's called kidnap, and it starts out with good promise, but that title very quickly falls flat. Within the first few minutes after waking it seems suddenly the girl is almost like "hell yeah! let's do this!" It then almost completely ignores the aspect that she's been kidnapped and is supposed to be getting used against her will. So again, not terrible, I've certainly seen far worse VNs on here, but definitely not what you'd think it is.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

darthhomercles

Short and sweet game. Visuals are pretty good quality. Animations are adequate. Not really a story being told; it's more of an event that plays out. Honestly, it's basically a game demo, but a decent one. I really liked the style of it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NatibusAmator

One of the sexiest games I've played, that surprisingly didn't leave me feeling disgusted with myself. It's clearly a fantasy, and the protagonist enjoyed it.

It's a short game without much decisions to be made, but what content is actually in it is good.

The art and animations are great, the writing is decent, the music is good and so is the audio aspect. With all that, the psychological aspect of the content is what's truly the best. Might make me sick in the head, but nothing better than watching a girl be forced to have pleasure, even as she says she hates it. That the story came from the fantasies of a cute woman only makes it better.

Also, the bodytype is hot.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: 1.0 (Final)

Overview: Exactly what is written on the tin.

Story: A demented weirdo kidnaps a young girl, ties her up, and rapes her "for research"; the end. He's constantly talking about variables and other subjects, but other than talk there is no evidence of anything like that. The English is serviceable if weird. For a VN there aren't that many lines of dialog to read.

Gameplay: Mostly VN, but there are a handful of dialog choices that slightly alter the following couple of lines of dialog and that's it. In reality this is very close to a pure VN.

Graphics: Nicely rendered, both the characters and the backgrounds. One slightly strange thing is the kidnapper goes to the trouble to cover up his victims nipples with tape and puts one of those cliche bandaids over her labia. It falls off about halfway through as the action ramps up at least.

Conclusion: This is a short little romp. Good for a quick fap session if bondage and rape are your thing. Doesn't make you grind or read mountains of text to get to the good stuff. People who are into hitting will be disappointed however, as it's nearly all ero-torture with vibrators and oversized dicks.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Settum

Gameplay: Kinetic novel. As such there isn't really much gameplay. The choice options don't actually do anything besides a slightly different dialogue after said choice which actually make their inclusion worse. Might I suggest, if you put a dialogue choice in, to at least have a different scene, or if saving renders and animations is an issue, make some choice where you can repeat a scene. - 0.7
    Music and Voice Acting:
    One song in particular stood out, most others were less than generic but still copyright free ones. Unfortunately, those all sound too similar in style, but different enough to be bothersome. There's some sound and moan effects. The missed opportunity here is the lack of voice acting from Thuy. Overall, much better than the competition. - 0.8
    Story:
    Very short. Convenient end, although a bit abrupt. The lack of explanations make it a bit creepier, though the dev could have taken it up a few notches. The writing is incredibly solid and it does deliver the premise of the game being a female rape fantasy, including domination, foreplay, toy use before the main act, finishing up with lack of any consequence. - 0.9
    Graphics:
    I have many problems with the graphics in this game, but trying to be objective and comparing the game to others in its genre, I cannot give it anything but a top score. This game has great renders, uses darkness, light, fluids and has Animations, besides the details on the girl are astounding. I am a little bit dumbfounded by the choice of underwear, but it's an interesting choice. - 1.0
    Enjoyment and Scenes:
    The preview and discussions plus art and collaboration with an onlyfans/instagram model oversold the expectations thus choosing to play it a couple days later was probably for the best. This novel doesn't disappoint, it's short, small to download and has a good pacing. Some scenes are a bit lackluster, the camera angle switches could be better sometimes and the last sex scenes could have been longer, at least in writing, but overall the length helps keeping the average quality quite high. - 0.8

Overall: 4.2/5. Great game with some minor mistakes and lacking just enough that I can't say its perfect, but the young devs seem to be delivering enough high quality content and improving with each game. Since 1 star is the minimum, the score is closer to 4.5, which bumps it to 5 stars. Should Lightman or DumbKoala want to know my nitpics/constructive criticism more in detail, do hit me up in private/dms; those are very minor and would just seemingly and needlessly devalue what's objectively a great novel if I posted them here.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

accountant2992

pretty short game but with decent content for its time
    all the game is content really
    the girl is beautiful and i actually checked thuy instagram she is adorable
    its pretty straight forward story so will not need a guide or a walkthrough
  10. 5.00 star(s)

camp4fundude

the content was accurate and aligned with the actions. The subject was submitting when the actor did his actions. The story line was realistic and seems like a possible scenario for an interaction. I would like to see if there is a 2nd series to match this one with different subs.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Actually the second DK game I have played. They are pretty good art wise and story wise but always feel so short. This ones "story" was okay... I mean it followed what it is about. The art was also pretty good. Wish there was more though.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Interesting story.
    Sex decently represented, lot of images and some animation.
    Plot is ok but it feels a little bit rushed.
    Overall I will follow this dev team with the hope it won't produce some "romance" shite.