Unity - Kiera Chase and the God Game [Demo] [Belial Husk]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dr.Feelgood

This game has a lot of problems and little substance that makes waiting for an update worth while.

The Good:
    The visuals (when you can actually see them) are very nice. I'd make this review 4 stars if it were just about the cutscenes.

The Bad:
    The demo is barebones, with not much of anything gameplay or content wise to go through. Also, some of the control options that are supposed to work simply don't, necessitating a little bit of trial of error.

The Ugly:
    The most glaring issue I experienced during my playthrough was the visuals, namely how even at max brightness settings all sections of gameplay were frustratingly hard to see. Everything in the game is much too dark and many of the thorns, vines, tentacles, or whatever the hell occasionally acts as 'scenery' to add some depth to the visuals often times obscures important parts of the levels making navigating them an effort of trial and error rather than anything enjoyable. While I admit I am not the most adept at platforming with a mouse and keyboard, blindly jumping to several floating platforms consecutively that will crumble after a second or two does not make for fun time. Different parts of the scenery, such as climbable walls and platforms, being either hidden from view by the scenery or visually indistinct from other nearby parts of the environment only makes it harder to see what the hell is happening.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FuckBallQuest

Seriously has some good potential. Only gripes are that the scenes are too dark and the parkour is really frustrating. Other than that, my favourite part was exploring "town" and corrupting Kiera Chase. A hot bitch with a natural ability to fuck.