VN Ren'Py Completed Kill or Love [v1.0] [Andy Church]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anon263

Jr. Uploader
Jun 16, 2024
header.jpg

Overview:
A story about obsession, loneliness, and, based on your choices, varying amounts of murder.

Jack, a man with no memory of his childhood, is stuck in a hospital following a near-fatal injury. His girlfriend, meanwhile, is being held captive. To make matters worse, Jack's nurse is Anna, the woman who kidnapped his girlfriend and who put Jack in the hospital in the first place. Anna is obsessed with him to an unhealthy degree, and the answer to why lies somewhere in the past. This short visual novel follows Jack as he makes desperate plans to save the girl dearest to him, and as he remembers how Anna tore through his life.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-29
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: Andy Church - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 3 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

127638.jpg 127639.jpg 127640.jpg 127641.jpg 127642.jpg

Last edited:

Reedman07

Jul 24, 2017
Oh nice this reminds me of that one yandere game that was really good. I forgot the name, so can any yandere enthusiast in here rapid fire me some titles?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
This is on steam, just download it there and review it. Also we need Yandere tag.

DunDidIt

Jul 22, 2023
It genuinely feels like there's nothing going on in this. I got like six chapters into the game and haven't gotten a single choice in this game so I can't say it feels like a game. It's more of a visual book on my laptop then it is any kind of game. It's just... I guess if you're interested in the story that's cool, you do you but I can't go this long in a "game" pressing space bar or pressing right click. It takes so long to convey what's happening. Again, six chapters in, and very little has actually happened.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote