popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
bannerkillerproject.png

Overview:
Killer Project is a visual novel with multiple choices about the story of a hit man who, after faking his own death, tries to live a normal life in the city of White Raven, a city full of opportunities, adventures and of course, women. These are chapters 1 through 23 of his adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-09
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: PopSex Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.24.02
Language: English
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

mc_casa_milla_10.jpg annete_dom_4.png aiko_cam_04_m2z1.png dallas_handjob_2.png loja_provador_6.png agelica_casa_4.png estudo_perguntas_6.png jenny_analfinger_5.png angelika_anal_3.png aiko_anglika_chpt6_15.png mc_deborah_bj_cum_3.png rachael_karla_12.png anna_mc_chp5_cum_1.png annete_chpt5_6.png roxy_home_cum_1.png mc_debo_home_2.png estacionamento_15.png

Last edited:

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The blond haired woman looks off. Over-cell-shaded or something?
Her skin reacts a little strange to some types of lights, but as I am wanting to follow a different line of models from most games, I ended up leaving her like this. As new characters will be introduced in the other chapters, I can add a more traditional blonde.

Reactions: Punto

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
EDIT 08/16:
The game has an interesting main story, actually it's a bit of a mixed bag, if you can get past the poor story telling, (and occasionally difficult-to-read text), U might get a fast paced, but unique and interesting main plot, in addition to a no grind gameplay unlike most other ones.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend it if the tags and overview piqued your interest.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Killer Project [v1.01] [PopSex Studio] - Original Size: 747 MB

Download Win (125 MB)
: - -

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
The premise is unique. Could use a good proofreader, lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, but was still able to understand what was being conveyed. All of the different stats feel a little overbearing. Still the story is really enjoyable and can't wait to see what happens in Ch.2.

Reactions: popsexstudio

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Killer Phone Trap Project :eek::eek::eek: sorry, I'm not a fan of the phone, stopped playing.....

Wish you the best of luck with the game, Dev

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes