VN - Others - Completed - Killer Queen [Final] [Flat]

1. 3.00 star(s)

JAWriter

Overall, an enjoyable experience, however one that has left me gasping for more, and knowing that there is more, untranslated, leaves me frustrated.

What is there is pretty solid however. Music is good for maintaining mood, and the two stories worth of material you have to click through are pretty competent thriller-romances. I'd say its more comparable to Hunger Games and YA novels like that than anything like Danganronpa or Euphoria. The two romances you develop are pretty well written, and the art is decent enough.

That said, there's nothing that really stood out from this experience from me. There's very little in the way of hentai or lewdness, 4 scenes in total across both stories, and its all pretty much at the end of their respective storylines. I'd have liked more gradual lewdness throughout, and better pacing in that regard. I'd have liked more of everything really- more variety in backgrounds, more variety in mood/music, more opportunities to lewd/get to know the characters.

Still, its an enjoyable enough 6 hours of runtime total, though you probably wont want to replay it. Very Average experience, which could have been Great if it was the Expanded editions, which unfortunately are only available in Japanese.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Trickstar

I really enjoyed this visual novel and both stories were good, the only problems I have are that there are no routes for the other girls like reika or nagisa. On the other hand there was a problem with it crashing everytime the ed tried to play for both the stories so I had to watch the ed with vlc player then go back to the vn and skip the ed to get to the final part of each story.
    I would give this vn an 8/10.