Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I haven't played this in a while. Are there any other sex scenes besides the one with the dog?

exoticinnamon

Jun 24, 2018
we can still get that scene? on new update?
i though that scene deleted
I think the scene is still in the game (cmiiw, since last time I played it, the update was 0.5 or 0.6). But to trigger it, you need MC garment, or at least his undergarment is still intact. If you fail to do so, MC and the dog just only get drunk and going to sleep.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Strenght, Charm and Wits are the main stats used during a fight. Then there's the barbarian/noble personality that it's affected by your decisions, sometimes even preventing you from taking some decisions if you are more inclined to one of either side

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
Strenght, Charm and Wits are the main stats used during a fight. Then there's the barbarian/noble personality that it's affected by your decisions, sometimes even preventing you from taking some decisions if you are more inclined to one of either side
I'm aware of what the stats represent, but I'm more asking there actual effect on a fight is

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I'm aware of what the stats represent, but I'm more asking there actual effect on a fight is
Don't quote me on this but I don't think that the stats are used during the fight. Rather, depending on what you do during the fight the stats will be increased accordingly and will/are used for stat checks. Ex. Do you have enough charm to convince someone not to attack you or sumn.

Reactions: DragonLord729

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
Don't quote me on this but I don't think that the stats are used during the fight. Rather, depending on what you do during the fight the stats will be increased accordingly and will/are used for stat checks. Ex. Do you have enough charm to convince someone not to attack you or sumn.
You are quite correct, as the system goes so far the stats don't have any effect, I found that out after searching on the itchio page, except for strength and not even that part has been done yet

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes