Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shakalak

Oct 26, 2021
Haven't played that far in yet but is Macsen the only person we can choose to date so far?

Aug 2, 2019
Someone please be a hero and post new version 0.43!

v.0.43 Release!

Hey y'all!
Standard update here, following up on what happened to Zhokhar and Taavi last build and finally beginning Day 6!
Sex Drive work is still progressing, we've got the first story essentially on lock and are making steady progress on the second. Stop by the Redroot discord if y'all want, we've answered a lot of questions already about how it's going and what we'll be doing with it!
Hope y'all enjoy!
v.0.43 Links

Parsephalos

Sep 6, 2022
v.0.43 Release!

Hey y'all!
Standard update here, following up on what happened to Zhokhar and Taavi last build and finally beginning Day 6!
Sex Drive work is still progressing, we've got the first story essentially on lock and are making steady progress on the second. Stop by the Redroot discord if y'all want, we've answered a lot of questions already about how it's going and what we'll be doing with it!
Hope y'all enjoy!
v.0.43 Links
PC BUILD
MAC BUIILD
ANDROID BUILD
Tysm! <3

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019

Hey y'all!
Sorry for the one-day delay, what was originally a shorter build turned into a heftier-size build and ate a lot more development time than I expected!
This build picks up immediately where the last one left off, and leads into a short, but varied, exploration segment. Maybe even a visit to everyone's favorite park...
Additionally, the gallery has been updated to include all major CGs that have been introduced in Spiceport City so far. Turns out there's a lot of 'em!
Hope y'all enjoy!
Known issues:
  • If you've already visited the store in a previous build (Day 5), the game will act like it's the first time visiting if you visit again on Day 6. This should be fixed on new playthroughs or later days visiting the store.
v.0.44 Links

bear_78

Dec 28, 2018
hey sadness1502 I do have two questions.
1: can you indicate me where the gallery is because for some reasons I can't find it (I do have the latest version and I also migh be blind to not see it)
2: how did you managed to get Zhokhar sketch scene? I'm doing his route but did get it tho

watota

Oct 21, 2020
im not the dude you're asking, but i can do my best.
1 - bottom right of main menu
2- talked to him during the trip in the forest, got the same room as him, had a "competition" with him. (dont know what triggered it speciffically, tho)

Reactions: bear_78

bear_78

Dec 28, 2018
killan weird.png watota Thx for the precision but sadly looks like I dunnot have this for some weird reasons even tho I did the last update but maybe I have to re play the game since the begining I dunno.
And for the scene I looked at my previous saves but nothing or maybe I'm just blind, but once again maybe I just should re play from the begining and see.
Thank you anyway!

Reactions: konstantin2547

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
hey sadness1502 I do have two questions.
1: can you indicate me where the gallery is because for some reasons I can't find it (I do have the latest version and I also migh be blind to not see it)
2: how did you managed to get Zhokhar sketch scene? I'm doing his route but did get it tho
I: Day of leaving Aris checkpoint should unlock the gallery.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes